chapter 7 - we saved you.

(bruce's pov) we had all woke up, it was raining and we still had time to save funyun. well, i couldn't sleep at all.. funyun's like my kid. (no offense to the other kids i basically raise.) we were all just sitting at the table, in silence.. we had to do something.. anything. i have to speak up, since nobody else will. "guys. do you all realize what we're doing..? we're practically like sitting ducks. this is what fucking wondercult wants. they want us all gone, ghosts or not and funyun and finney were the first to go. so we either get up and save them or are we just gonna let them die?" "you know what.. bruce is right." vance stood up after saying that. "we're saving our friends. no matter what. so come on. let's go find them." we got up and we rushed to the car and drove to the damn mansion. (time skip) we made it there and all of the inside looked completely dark. we got out of the car and we walked up to the front door and somehow it wasn't locked. it was completely unlocked. i opened the door and there was only one light on but it was flickering. the place looked destroyed, who did this? we heard a noise, something fell.. i ran to where the sound came from and my heart dropped.. it was funyun.. covered in blood.. trying to get up.. "no! funyun.. don't get up.." "br..uce..?" "yeah, it's me.. guys! help! funyun's bleeding!" the others ran to us and we tried to stop funyun's bleeding. i took off my sweater and i wrapped it around funyun's wound tightly. "keep it like that.. come on, let's get you o-" "aw, ellie.. your little friends came to rescue you. how adorable.." an unfamiliar voice.. we turned around, a guy in his early 20's standing there. "who the hell are you and what do you want with funyun..?" "funyun? you must mean ellie. my darling little sister." "so, you're damiar.." "at least you know my name. good. but yes, i am." he took a step forward, this bitch has a whole fucking sword in his hands.. "stay away from funyun." "hm.. why should i?" "because you almost murdered him, your own family.." he chuckled. "that kid is my family but still, i was never there. nobody acknowledged me or the others s-" (bonk! thud!) he fell to the ground, lauren and.. another woman in her 20's had hit damiar over the head. "don't ever hurt our brother, you fucking idiot." they saved us, mostly funyun.. funyun slowly got up and limped to his sisters. they hugged funyun. that's so heartwarming. "come on, before he wakes up. we gotta get funyun to a vet, something. before something bad happens to him again. (473 words for this chapter! see you next chapter.)