chapter 12 - sorry, you guys.

(tw! suicide, blood, gore..) (funyun's pov) I felt warm all over.. There was blood everywhere.. I guess this is it. Oh! Hey again, weird beginning, huh? Let me tell you the story of how I, Ellie Hoffster died. (time goes back.) I couldn't take it anymore. I'm done with life. I failed everyone. I can't take care of my own.. friends or my family. I guess today's the day. I then snuck out from the window in the bathroom and I ran off. I don't know where I'm going, I just need to escape. I then stopped by some train tracks, so many people waiting for the train to pass by. I saw the train approaching so.. Why not try..? I then stepped onto the tracks and someone pulled me back up. "Stop! Don't! You have so much to live for-" "Shut up. Let me die." I had already recognized the voice. Damiar. "Fine.. I won't stop you, at least.. tell me your final wishes." "My final wishes..? I wish for everyone to love me the way they did before and for me to be buried with lots of pretty flowers and lots of shiny things." "Alright.. I'll make sure to have your final wish heard. Farewell, little sister." "Goodbye, Damiar." The train was approaching and I stepped onto the tracks and (boom!) I had been hit.. So much blood.. The sirens of the train coming was blaring. I was losing so much blood and I saw Damiar leave. There's so much blood.. Everyone's calling the ambulance and police.. I won't make it anyways. I felt warm all over.. There's blood everywhere.. I guess this is it. My vision was going black.. I slowly closed my eyes as the paramedics arrived and got me out from the tracks and rushed me to the hospital, little did they know... I wouldn't even make it alive to the hospital. I, Ellie Hoffster was pronounced dead while arriving to the hospital. (328 words for this chapter!)