chapter 3 - my apologies.

(finney's pov) vance got me out of the mansion and the others followed behind, i was still in tears. we all got in the car, nobody spoke. lucas, spoke up. "finney, we're really sorry, we didn't know." "it's okay.." bruce who was driving, decided to say something. "tomorrow, we'll be over there to confront rina on why she would do this to you but you don't have to go, alright? we'll just talk about this when we get home, okay?" i nodded, i just fucking nodded. (time skip to when they got home.) before bruce could say a word, i ran to my room to just change and stay in there forever, i absolutely embarrassed myself.. i'm such a fucking embarrassment.. i can hear vance yelling my name. what if.. i just didn't fucking exist..? would their lives be better..? yeah.. they don't need me.. i can just go back to them.. "finney fucking blake??!?! open the damn door?!?!" i had already finish changing anyways, reine doesn't need to exist.. no, reine should've never existed.. i fix my hair a bit and i open the door, vance is standing there with gwen and bruce, but vance takes a deep breath. "come downstairs, finn. we gotta talk to you." they go downstairs and i leave my room to go downstairs. i sit down on the couch. "alright. so, finn.. when has this started happening..?" just be honest.. "it started happening after.. vance came to see my performance.." "those bitches.. come on finney, we're gonna fucking teach them a lesson." gwen got up, she was so upset. we all then got up and went to get in the car, it's okay, i'll be strong. for them. we then got in the car and i just stare out the window until we get there. (timeskip to when they got there.) "hey, finn. we're here." gwen had tapped me on the shoulder and we got out of the car. "if you don't wanna say anything, you don't have to. you can just stay and listen." i nodded. we knock at the door and zoe answers. "you're all here.. well, rina's in the living room." "good. she better hear what we have to say." zoe leads us to the living room, where rina's sitting there, straight-faced.. acting like nothings happening.. "hello, finney and.. his guests." "he isn't fucking staying here, not with a fucking abusive bitch like you." "he isn't..? hm. i enjoyed his company, while it lasted anyway." "what the fuck is that supposed to mean..?!?!" vance looked like he wanted to kill rina. "it means i enjoyed torturing him until he decided to tell you when i specifically told him not to." "that's it. you're fucking dead!" vance charged at rina and tried to hit her, which he did. kanade and mizuki got up and quickly left the room. he kept punching her while yelling, she was trying to fight back but there's no way she can try to hit vance. it's just impossible. "don't. you. EVER. and i mean.. EVER. hurt finney. got it, bitch?!" she nodded quickly, she was covering her nose, it's bleeding. vance stepped away from her and he went outside, still upset. rina then ran after kanade and mizuki, crying up a storm and just bruised and somewhat bloody. we decided to grab my stuff and leave, this place.. has evil inside of it, everyone walked out and waited for me in the car. i was putting my costumes and shoes in my backpack and i didn't hear someone come in the room, but this was a woman's voice i didn't recognize at all. "hey. you're finney, right?" i turned around and there was a woman, probably in her early 20's with dark brown hair and she wore a black shirt with light blue shorts on and she had a hair tie on her left wrist and she had on gray and white shoes.. she just looked like an ordinary person you'd see walking around.. "yeah, i am.. why do you ask..? also, i've never seen you around here before.." "oh! sorry. i forget to introduce myself. i'm lauren. lauren cosmier. i'm the manager for wondercult. i saw your first performance, it was amazing, love the talent but i hear you're leaving because of.. rina.. it's okay, you're not the first to leave wondercult because of rina so here's my advice, well, it's not really advice but whatever.. don't trust rina, or her little friends. they'll try to gaslight you into staying so don't stay here for too long. that's why i'm here, telling you all of this now." "a-alright. i won't." "good." lauren then leaves, with a slight smile on her face, i then grab my backpack and i rush out the door and i get into the car and i put my backpack by my feet, i fall asleep. (time skip till they got home.) "finn. wake up. we're home." vance's voice. i woke up and we got out of the car and i grabbed my backpack and i walked inside to go to my room, to just shower and then sleep. i hope i don't run into the wondercult anymore.. (868 words! see you next chapter!)