chapter 11 - it's not good.

(funyun's pov!) "Move, you god damn idiots!" I shoved my way through the pets and the ghost boys to check on Robster. "Are you okay? Who did this to you?" Oh! Hey guys! You're back! It's me, Funyun! Your favorite pet! So, like always, you're probably wondering where I am and why I just asked my.. friend why he's okay. So, let's go back to where it all happened. (time goes back...) I woke up, the day after my birthday. I decided to sneak out of my, well it's not my room, it's Bruce's room. Anyways, I snuck out and went to Griffin's room. I grabbed Robster's cage as quickly and quietly as possible. Luckily, he didn't wake up. I went into the bathroom with the cage. He was waking up. "What the..? Why am I in the bathroom..?" "Good morning, my love!" "Funyun! Hi! Good morning, uh why are we in the bathroom..?" "Because this is literally the only place we can get privacy. Duh." I opened his cage and he just walked on out. He then crawled up my arm and onto my shoulder. "So, Funyun.. What do we do while everyone's still asleep?" "Guess." "Guess..? Oh! I get it. " He got off my shoulder and (poof!) we're both in our human forms. Right, we're kids, we shouldn't be doing this but hey, love is love right? He kissed me, and all over my face, he's a goofball. Anyways, after all that, I put Robster back in his usual spot in Griffin's room so I left quickly and I snuck back into Bruce's room before his alarm went off. Wait.. He isn't laying on the bed anymore, where'd he go..? "Weird.. Oh. Well, nap time for me." I jump up on Bruce's bed and I just take a nap. (time skip) I wake up, what time is it..? "Ugh.. What time is it..?" It was so quiet until I heard glass shatter.. Oh no.. (poof) I ran out of the room with my gun in my human hands and everyone was crowded around the glass coffee table that was always in front of the couch.. There was blood.. I dropped my gun and I ran and shoved through everyone. "Move, you god damn idiots!" And there I see, Robster.. dripping with blood and covered in glass.. I wanted to throw up.. "Are you okay? Who did this to you?" He coughed up a bit of blood.. "Vince did." "Vince..?" I looked at Vince who had this guilty look on his face. I wanted to strangle him, but luckily.. I didn't. I just had to make sure my lover was okay. "Someone, call an ambulance. Now!" Finney ran to the phone and called 911 but I'll deal with Vince later. I just wanna make sure Robster's gonna be okay. (470 words for this chapter!)