chapter 6 - i'm trapped..!

(funyun's pov) it's been 3 hours.. funyun's so sleepy.. "lau..ren..?" a voice funyun's never heard, who.. is that..? "zero..! you're okay..!" "yeah.. i'm.. fine.." funyun found another vent but it's near the wall so funyun'll get out here. surprise them. funyun snuck out from the vent, lauren and zero were.. gone? something's wrong.. the place glitched.. where is funyun..? (boom!) a gunshot.. where'd that come from..? funyun managed to leave the "hospital" and run back home. funyun snuck in through the same window and walked downstairs to see rina and her friends talking to bruce.. they have weapons.. please don't hurt bruce.. rina looks at funyun.. "ah, there you are. we were all wondering where you went." someone save funyun.. funyun slightly looked at bruce and he looked away.. no.. help..! rina picked up funyun.. help..! "thank you so very very much for giving funyun to me. you don't know how grateful i am." i try to jump out of her arms but her grip.. it's painful.. "stop..! funyun has decision to make..!" rina put funyun down. "go ahead little one." they'll never forgive funyun after this.. "funyun want to stay with family.. real family. and rina... did you notice that finney isn't here..?" she nodded. "he's with his.. friends." rina smirked. "thank you, funyun. you're such a great help. come on now, i'll take you to your siblings." funyun jumped into rina's arms and they left. (bruce's pov) "what the fuck..?! your cat just abandoned you, bruce.. now finney's in danger." "vance.. i know. we'll save finney, and... get funyun back. i know what happened to them when i first met them but that's for when funyun's comfortable to tell the story." we rushed outside and got in the car and drove to where finney was, rina and the others came out.. rina was carrying finney.. vance and i got out the car. "i swear to fucking god, put finney down, bitch." "or what? what're you gonna do?" "you want another beating to show what i can fucking do?!" rina then put finney down and she and her friends left in a hurry. i rushed over to finney and i picked him up and he had his phone. so i grabbed his phone and i messaged his other.. friends that he'd be gone for a while. i put his phone back in his pocket and we got in the car. hopefully we can save funyun. (407 words! see you next chapter!)