chapter 13 - i guess i'm back.

(bruce's pov) I wonder where Funyun is, the kid hasn't shown up for lunch. Is he not hungry? I hope he's okay. I got up and I said, "I'll be right back. I'm gonna go check on Funyun." Nobody cared, of course. Fucking idiots.. I went to my room and I opened the door and Funyun wasn't there so I checked the bathroom, the window was wide open. "Oh my god.. You guys!" "What happened?" Vance. "Funyun's gone! He.. ran away." "Good. Finally, he left. We don't even like him or did we ever need him. He was practically a useless queer." How the hell can Vance just say such awful things..? ABOUT MY SON..? "How the hell can you just stand there.. and say the most horrible things about MY SON..?" "Well-" "Get the hell out of my fucking way, Vance. I'm going to go find my son." I shoved my way past him and I left the house, I got in my beautiful bugatti. (i woke up in a new bugatti ‼️) I started driving, to wherever I could find Funyun and I stopped to see a crime scene at the train tracks down the street. I parked my car and I got out. "Excuse me, young man! You aren't supposed to be here." A police officer told me. "I'm sorry, I know but I lost my son just recently, and I just wanna know if that's him.." "Hm.. Alright. Prepare your eyes then, young man." We walked to where the body was in the coroner's car and he unzipped the body bag and.. it was Funyun. I couldn't stop crying, that was my son who was dead. "No..! Funyun..! My son..!" "I'm so sorry, young man.. You'll have to see the rest of him in the coroner's office." "Thank you.." I then walked sadly to my car and I drove to the Wondercult mansion. Once I got there, I got out of my car and I pounded on the door. "Rina! You fucking bitch, answer!" She does.. She opens the door and she has this smirk on her face. "Yes, Mr. Yamada..? Can I help you..?" "I know you had something to do with my kid's death. What the fuck did you do?" "I guess you could say, he missed the train." That made me pissed off.. I hit her so hard on the mouth and I couldn't stop hitting her. She kept laughing while she got hit. I got off of her and I walked away but before I left completely, she said.. "You want your son back, right? I'll bring him back.. for a small price." "Bring.. him back..? Please. Please bring my son back.. I'll do anything for him.." "Alright then. Come with me." (time skip.) "The price you have to pay is.. You'll be getting cursed. You'll just be your human self again. You'll still have your ghost perks but you're just human. You'll die the exact same as a human. Strange ways.. But, you'll be just fine unless you drink just one bottle of wine." "W-Wine..?" "Yes. You heard me. So, do you accept these terms?" "If it brings my son back, then yes." I shook her hand and it got so bright in the room. Then it went dark again. "There. Now go back home. Check your room and don't forget about the curse." "Okay.." I went home and I quickly checked my room. "Bruce..? Are you okay..? You looked like you saw a ghost." Funyun.. My son.. was there. He said that.. He's really here.. "I'm.. I'm fine, son.. Just give me a hug.." I hugged Funyun tightly, but not too tight. "Bruce.. I'm okay.. I'm okay.." "I know.." This curse is really gonna be something but as long as I have my son, I'll be okay.. (617 words for this chapter!)