chapter 2 - such a mistake.

(finney's pov) *beep beep* again, like always.. everyone's alarms.. i get up and realize 'wait, i'm not even going anywhere. might as well just stay in bed.' i then lay back down until i hear banging at my door. "FINNEY FUCKING BLAKE?!?! WAKE UP FAG?!?!?" vance, what the hell does he want..? "why do i have to get up..?" "ARE YOU THAT STUPID?! UR FUCKING LITTLE FAIRIES ARE OUTSIDE WAITING FOR YOU!" wait.. what's today.. i look at my phone and holy shit.. i was supposed to be getting ready for my performance.. i get up quick and i grab my backpack that already had everything in it and i run out of my room and i leave, but before i leave i yell "BYE BITCHES SEE YALL AT MY PERFORMANCE!!" no response, just small awkward waves. i shut the door behind and there in front of me was the wonder cult in their fucking limousine, the ones, well their leader practically forced me to become someone i'm not but i can live with it. i get in and of course, rina's sitting in the middle, next to her is kanade and mizuki. "well, hello, finn. so nice of you to FINALLY FUCKING join us." "sorry, rina." "sorry isn't gonna FUCKING cut it. you're late. you know what that means, right?" "yeah.. sorry.. won't happen again.." i fucking hate rina.. i just wanna escape from this world.. (time skip to after he got ready for his performance.) i step onto the stage and i'm in my 'reine' outfit. 'they're all here.. shit.. i didn't think they would actually show up..' i can hear the cheering.. it fucking makes me sick.. i hold on to the microphone and i take a deep breath. (time skip to after he performed bc i'm not writing all that.) i was sitting down with rina and the others. we heard a knock, and kanade got up and let whoever was knocking in. it was vance and the others.. "hey, finn." please let me talk.. i slightly yet quickly smiled at them to say hi. "you okay?" "he's fine. perfectly fine. right, finn?" i have to tell them.. "no! i'm not, she fucking abus-" rina slapped me.. in front of them.. they looked shocked, vance looked like he wanted to kill rina. "come on, girls, let's go. let's leave little finney alone with his friends." rina and the other girls got up and they quickly left the room. "finn.. what in the actual fuck has she been doing to you..?" "she fucking starves me, she has me overwork myself, she doesn't let me talk to you guys unless it's an emergency, she makes me feel like i'm not worth it. i fucking hate it here, i just.." i feel tears fall down my eyes.. "i just wanna go home.." "and you are. you're coming back home. you're never coming back here again, alright?" i nod but i realize something. "wait but.. what about ri-" "i'll fucking deal with her." vance cut me off, he was so angry. we then grabbed my stuff and we left before rina could say anything, vance stayed inside to talk to rina. i was sitting in the car just staring at my backpack which had all of my idol stuff in there but there's a question i've always asked myself before and after performing.. who even am i? (567 words for this chapter. see you next chapter.)