{[~•Part 1]}

Soundwave freezes in place. As his optic widened, he forgot about the war. War around him, explosions everywhere. He still can't move on from what he just witnessed...

...

....

...

[Earlier]

"Soundwave, locate the autobots, in case they suddenly attack" the voice of the hissing warlord that he commands to a silent con. "..." A slight nood, and Soundwave starts to do his stuff on his monitor, inside the warship.

"Lord Megatron, are you sure you want all to be mined?" One of the Vehicon asked. "Yes.. Mine and deposit all until there's nothing left" the warlord replied with a soft tone.

"And I mean it, make sure none of the energon are left, can't let the Autobots have it" he smirks as he goes back monitoring the activity. "Yes my lord.." The Vehicon bowed its head and left.

Megatron seems to be pleased at this moment. A calm peace where everything worked out just to be fine. Even Starscream doesn't make any chaos at the moment.

He looked down to his side. A black cybertronian panther leans to his pedes. "Ah.. Ravage.. I did not notice you there" he spoke as his digits reached to the panther's helm. A soft purr could be heard from the cat.

"My Leigh, I am sorry for my absence, I need to take care of my siblings.." Ravage started to speak as she purred. "That is acceptable Ravage, no attack yet from the Autobots" the warlord replied and pulled his servos again.

The warlord smiles, calm in him. But then suddenly he received a notice from the TIC. "Yes Soundwave? ...What!? They're here!!?" He grins and stomps the ground once.

"Where are they!" He barked as he look down to the mining activity. "...AUTOBOTS!!!!" one of the Vehicon screams as he is running toward the harvest crowd.