{[~•Part 5]}

"Haha, funny isn't it?" The oldest teenage scowl. "Well.. This wasn't going as planned.." the female teen added. "This wouldn't happen if you just don't scream at his name!" The glasses one yells to the female. "Excuse me, that way the Autobots can find us" she praised herself.

As Miko and Raphael are arguing, Jack looks around them. It's empty alright, but they're in a cage. Poorly made cage with long spiky metals in a circle shape with the kids in the middle. The place looked like a jail/keep place to torture, but they're on top of a deck.

"Stop arguing you both! We are literally being kidnapped" Jack seperate them as he stood in the middle between the two. "That would be a couple orn to find my ship" suddenly, a massive silver con came.

"...hopefully" Jack added with fear in the tone. "This ship is protected from the Autobots to locate us" the silver con continues his talk. "And the reason you fleshies are here, is to return a pay..." rawly made the last part, pfft.

"What do you want, Megatron!?" The female teen barked with her first grins hard. "Return of favour" he answered. "What favour are you trying to kill us with?" Once again, Jack stands for his friends.

"Oh don't worry, I'm not the one that will help you with the favour" he smirks to the side with both servos are behind him. "Do your best! the Autobots will find us eventually!!" Miko angrily yells at the warlord.

"Gahahaha....! Try your best to keep hope.." Megatron gave their last sight and went out.

"Okay, now plan" Raf talked straight to the point. "The fences are too tall and spiky to climb," Raf added.

"What about jumping?" Miko suggested. "No. Absolutely nope!" Jack denied with his hands throws to the side. "Oh, you got a better plan?" Miko gestures to her hand. "It's so much risk! What will happen if the Deception captures you?!" He insists.

The kids argued and did not realize who just came to the cell. CLANK! The noise of someone smacked the table. The kids' attention was to the person and its Soundwave.

"Oh no it's Soundwave..." Raf whispers. The TIC looks closely at the humans with Lazerbeak hovering above.

{[Soundwave POV]}

It seems like the fleshlings are trembling in fear, except the female gendered one. I looked at them in disgust and anger. Anger all over me, covering everything in my head. I smiled at them while taking one of the humans.

The boy screamed, it's like an automatic alarm when something goes wrong. The high pitched scream is annoying, way worse than Starscream's.

"Let me go!" The boy insists while wiggling for freedom. I grunt loudly at the boy, they all seem shocked. Heh, considering I'm the 'muted' one.

"Let my friend go you CREEP!!" The female shouts. "𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎 : 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎" I replied with audio mixed. "𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎 : 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜-- -𝚙𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔~" I replied and uses the last one with Megatron's audio.

The kids seemed scared, I totally frightened them. Glitch, this is what the Autobots' karma should've been. I am still holding the oldest tho.. So I roughly threw him and the rest to a cylinder chamber.

"Ouch! It hurts you know!" The female growls. I just laugh at it, even tho they can't hear it. After I locked the chamber, I brought them to the lab. Oh, did I mention there's no oxygen inside? Nahh, they can survive.