{[~•Part 12]}

"..."

"..."

Another awkward silence as the two are sitting behind each other. The stilt drone hugged his pedes. The warlord just sits in his own style.

"..." Silent, just silent. "..Sorry I slapped your faceplate" Megatron began as he mumbles. "Yeah.. That's okay..." Soundwave vented.

"Besides, it's only us right? No one's watching" he smiled. "Well.. Uh.." The silver con bit his glossa. "...I am disappointed already" the purple con grins.

"It's only Knockout and Shockwave, no one other than them" the silver con tries to assure the TIC. "Yeah right" he pouted.

"..."

"..."

Another silence happens. The warlord looked back to the TIC. "Why do you do this?" He vented. "..." The con didn't reply.

"Soundwave.." The warlord called in a soft tone. "I'm depressed," he pointed out. "You've been through hard, spark".

"Don't call me that," he hissed softly. "Why? Because you're mature enough?" He laughed in an insulting way. "It.. Just makes me feel like a weak con" he clenched his digits.

"Weak? You defeat me here, you still owe me another rematch!" He smiled. "..." The silent con didn't reply again.

His smile fades knowing the stilt drone is still sad. He vented, "Do you want to talk about your past?". He stuttered hard but tried to keep it under control.

Soundwave looked at him in surprise. "Huh?" He tilted his helmet. "D-Don't think of anything! It's just because I still cared about you!!" He flushed.

Soundwave blinked. He then gave a soft chuckle, seeing his master flushed like that. "I like it when you become a softie," he smiled.

"Not everyday I smile like this!!!!!!" The silver con yells. "Oit! Are you listening?!!?!" He barks. "...I don't know what my Carrier and Sire looked like" the silent con began to talk.

Megatron instantly held his anger and blinked as he listened. "I don't know how I was even born.. All I remembered from them is that they used to 'disrespect' me" he smiled and hugged his pedes closer.

"Until I became one of the council-" he looked up to the sky. "You never told me you were a COUNCIL??!?!" Megatron cutted out in yell.

"--Under Zeta Prime" Soundwave muttered. "Carrier and Sire once appreciated me.." He continues his storytelling. "Eventually the Plague of Rust ravaged the planet, and that is when I was thrown out".

Megatron stood up behind and looked at the poor sparkling's story. "And then I met them, Ravage, Lazerbeak, Rumble, Frenzy, and Buzzsaw" the con began to tear.

___

Knockout and Shockwave are also speechless as they listen to the story closely. Too focused that they didn't even realize the door slide opens.

"Grah! So this is where you scrap heads are!" That annoying voice came in. Starscream was about to rant, but he froze after seeing what was happening.

"What the.." He mumbles. Megatron and Soundwave laying on the berth. Shockwave and Knockout looking at something.

"What are you all doing without me knowing?" Starscream asked as he approached the two. "Gah! Primus!" Knockout yelp.

"Why are you here?!?!! This is a no place for you!" He yelled as he shoo the seeker. "Excuse me, you all are keeping a secret from me!" He slapped the medic's servo.

"Watch... the.. paint....!" He hissed aggressively. "Now, tell me what are you doing, immediately!!" He demanded. 

Shockwave looked back and approached the seeker with its menacing aura. The seeker eep as his wings are down.

"Leave" the massive purple con demands. "F-Fine! If you all don't want to tell me!" He screeched and left immediately.

"That was fast," the cherry medic muttered. "I have a logical relationship with the second in command" the purple scientist walked back to watch the monitor.

"Oo~ sarcasm" Knockout smiled and went back to watch. "Sarcasm is illogical" he muttered. As Starscream stood behind the door, he smirked at what he just witnessed.

"Apparently, I accidentally saw the monitor," he chuckled. "This whole time, Soundwave is not a mindless drone, as his real face is revealed" the silver seeker ran In the hallway as his plan began.

___

"How did your Carrier and Sire throw you away?" Megatron gently asked. "I.. Don't know..." He covers his faceplate. "The corrupt.. The distress.... The rust...." He mumbles.

The massive con sits beside the TIC. Just then, figures could be seen as a thin mist. Soundwave's memories are being recalled.

Everyone was amazed and scared and sad. Well, except for Shockwave duh. Megatron's optic is wide. "And then I met you" even wider.

Two figures battling in an arena. "The first time we met.." Megatron mumbles. "Yea.. And I am convinced of your dreams and hope" Soundwave smiled.

"And I thought, I could finally be happy..." The view shattered into glass pieces. Shocked, Megatron looked at Soundwave that was not looking 'good'.

"Those Autobots..." The view is on a flaming fire. The warlord and the stilt dron are in the middle of it. Megatron started to panic.

"Soundwave" Megatron stands up and lends his hand to Soundwave. "Let's forget the past and carry on, shall we?" He smiled.

Soundwave looked at the massive con. He hesitated first, but then he grabbed the paw gently. Megatron pulls the TIC to his chassis.

He calmed the purple con by letting him lean to his chassis and rub his helmet. The con wanted to cooperate and immediately felt calm.

"I can't believe that worked," he whispers to himself. He felt relief, knowing Soundwave is alright. "Shockwave.." He called. "Return us back" he vented.

...

:)