{[~•Part 17]}

"Just a deep wound, he was unconscious because of the leaking" Knockout read out loud his dataped. "You okay?" Megatron glanced at the TIC. "I.. Guess... " he mumbles.

"Lazerbeak tho.. have severe dent on her body, but her wings are still in proper way" he stared at the minicon bird.

Soundwave hugged his friend tightly. "I'm sorry..." he whispers. "What happened and how do you end up murdering one of my troops?" The silver con asked and returned the mask to the owner.

"It.. Was my fault, I can't hold my emotion" the TIC replies as he puts his mask on. "Honestly..." the warlord grunt. Soundwave looks down.

"Starscream played a prank and ended up bullying me.." He mumbles with guilt. "Grrr... that aft head!!". "I took the responsibility for the damage I cause, please punish me" he lowered his helmet.

"No... Starscream will have the punishment for messing with you instead of doing his work". "But, my Lord!--ARGH!!" He screams.

"Calm your aft down! You're not completely healed yet!" Knockout growl as he slapped the little con with his dataped his holding.

"Ow ow.." Soundwave lowered his head. "Good" the medic hissed. "And that is what happened when you DENIED your lord!" Megatron adds.

Soundwave lowered his head more as he was feeling ashamed. "I'll be gone now to give his punishment" the warlord leaves the room.

Silenced for a moment. "Snack?" Breakdown offers a bowl of small Energon pieces. "..." He shakes his head. "Then take this" he gave the con a Energon lollipop.

"I don't want any.." He mumbled. "It's a vitamin lollipop, it will help you regain fast" the massive con smiled gently. He stared at the blue con for a while and took the lollipop.

"Good boy," he smiled and walked away. "...why am I treated like a kid, I'm not a sparkling!" He growls as he aggressively sucking the lollipop behind his visor.

"No one is treating you like a sparkling" Knockout vented. "Then, why are you all so nice to me!?!" He yelled. "Nice? Isn't that how you should treat your patience?" The cherry medic hissed.

"Yea- well..." he stutters. "Please go back to your berth room" the medic vented while cleaning the tables. "I can't," he replied.

"What? Why??". "My room is FULL of MESS! COVERED IN PAINT! STUFF NOT ORDERLY PROPERED" he rant as he smacks the berth he was sitting on.

"I get that feeling too, who does that?!" Knockout supports his ranting. "STAR–FRAGGING–SCREAM!!!!" he yelled.

"Ahrg! He is annoying!" Knockout stated. "He keeps messing with my tools too!" He hissed. "𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎 : 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢" he changes into using audio mixes. "Yes yes" the medic crossed his servis and nodded.

"𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎 : 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎" the silent con clenched his digits. "Yes yes!" The medic support. "𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎 : 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖" he stated.

"Yes yes!- wait, no!!!" Just suddenly the cherry con hisses. The purple con tilted his helmet in questioning. "He'll go here for another repair, and I'm TIRED of constantly keep repairing HIM" he frowned.

"𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎 : 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢" the con gets up and bow a little to the medic and about to leave. "Wait no! I didn't mean to upset you" the cherry con holds back.

"𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎 : 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎'𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚋" he looked back to Knockout. "𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 : 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙻𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚔" he nods and leave the room. "Oh.. Well... it was nice talking with ya".

___

"I'll be going now" Megatron glanced away and jumped down from the deck. "Wish you a safe trip" Starscream waves and smiles, sinisterly. "Now that Megatron is gone, I shall rule the Decepticons!".

Starscream walks back into the ship. Walk along the hallway and pay a visit to the medic room. "Whatever it is, I'm not interested".

Knockout grunt as he is cleaning his shelf that is full of his collectable items. He doesn't even need to look at who, he already knows.

"Rude, as always," the seeker muttered. "If you have nothing to do, don't bother me" the medic hissed. "I'm just checking on you".

"Whatever" Knockout rolled his optics and went to take his cleaner. Starscream got bored, so he decided to look at the shelf closer.

It has a lot of weird items. Humans accessories on cars to be precise. Starscream looks at it in disgust. He touches one of the toy cars that is being displayed outside.

"Don't, touch, ANYTHING!" The medic growls from his behind while holding a bucket full of cleaning tools. "I wasn't going to" the seeker mumbled.

"Sureee" sarcastically replied and shoo the seeker away from the shelf. "Stop shooing me!" he hisses. "Then go bother someone else" the medic grunt.

"Leave, please?" Breakdown came with Intimidating aura. Course, Starscream went out. "Thanks dear" Breakdown walked towards Knockout and nuzzled his helmet. "Anytime" the blue con smiled.

___

"Tsk! Scrapheads!" He frowned as he walked along the hallway. He sinisterly glared at every Vehicons he met. The flying silver con then entered the Energon supply stash.

He grabs one of the cubes and finds a place for him to rest. It's afternoon and he's low on it. Starscream eventually found a good spot for him to rest.

He walked towards the corner and hid behind some cube stacks. He sits and vents. "Finally, no one to bother!" He calmly vent. He sips on the cube carefully and then he looks to his right side.

"... 𝙱𝚘𝚘"

Immediately, Starscream spits the Energon from his mouth and coughs. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!?!" he yells. "𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎 : 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙳𝙾𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴?!!?!" The figure uses the same audio from the seeker's.

"I'm the one that was supposed to ask you that!" He grins as he backs away from the silent con. Soundwave points to himself, and then to the floor.

"You're spot?!!" Starscream puzzled. The con nods. "No way! I made it here first!!" He threw the half empty Energon cube to Soundwave.

The silent con's armour got covered with sticky blue liquid, but he didn't flinch a bit. "I order you to move!!!" He gets up and shoo the purple con away.

Bad decision, really bad. Soundwave releases his tentacle and choke the seeker. Lifting up as he is having a hard time to free himself. "Let... go off.. Me!" He yells.

Soundwave giggled behind his mask. "You think this is funny?!! Put me down or I'll tell Megatron!" Said the silver seeker. The silent con throws him to the other corner of the pile of cubes.

"GRAAAH!" The seeker screams when being thrown. The silent con then leaves after kicking a cube to the seeker. Such a disrespect thing to do but he deserves it.

"I hate you, Soundwave!!!" He groaned while getting up. Soundwave twirled his finger beside his head. "Frag you!" Starscream throws one of the cubes to Soundwave.

He's angry, but not as angry as Soundwave. He chooses to ignore the annoying SIC rather than make chaos. The silent con shakes his head and leaves.

weeeeee!

:)