{[~•Part 8]}

{[Knockout's POV]}

Oh

my

Primus

What did I just saw? Soundwave and Megatron argue? Soundwave talks? Soundwave has a face this whole time??

Oh Primus, I hope he doesn't have any intention to murdered me because I saw his face. At this point, I'm just scared. All I want is energon, and now I'm being threatened.

Primus, why do I even agree to join the nemesis. I walked into my berth stiffly. "KO, have you asked about the Low-grade Energon?" My bae asked me.

I did not reply, instead I looked at him with a fear smile. "Breakdown... I think I might die" stiffly I chuckled.

{[No POV]}

___

{[Megatron's POV]}

Slowly, his beating stops. That's a good thing. I could hear him sobbing as he buried his faceplate into my chassis. Pity? No, I decided not to pull out my empathy.

I waited until he calmed down. Several clicks passed. He completely stopped beating me, good. I glanced down, his faceplate is still covered. "..." It became quiet. To quiet.

His minicon slowly hovered away and circled above me. "..What?" I grunt. CLONK!  I looked down in an instant, just to see Soundwave fell to the ground.

"Oi! Get up!" I barked. No movement from him. "Slag" I cursed. I get down and try to wake him. But when I touched his armor, I felt burnt on my digits.

Huh??

Did his CPU usage temp risen?

"Lazerbeak, do you know what happened to him?" I asked the bird. But she chirped in an unsure tone. I grabbed his mask that was lying at the corner and ran to the medic's berth.

"Oi! Knockout!" I shouted as soon as I arrived. "His temp..." I vented as I tried to catch a breath.

{[No POV]}

___

"Sir, Miko is safely at the hospital" Bulkhead comlinked to his leader. "Good, stay there until further instructions" OP replied and looked down to Jack, who seemed to be making distance.

"Jack.." He started. "What happened there?". "..." The black haired boy didn't reply. It's like he's angry about something. "Rafael..." Optimus switched to the younger boy.

Raf looked at him and then glanced away. Optimus raises his rigid in surprise. "Jack, come on, tell us what's wrong" Arcee convinced her human partner.

"I should've been the one who is supposed to ask you all" the boy finally talks but with a low tone. "And that is?" Ratchet asked in his sarcastic voice. "Look, we've been worried sick about your life's sake" the blue fem began to talk.

"Beep boop.." Bumblebee adds with a worried tone. "Then tell me, do Autobots harm their enemies?" The old boy stood up, facing the massive robots from the couch.

"Harming our enemies is not suggested, unless under desperate circumstances" the wise prime replied. "Are you aware that the Decepticons are the same as you all?" He asked again.

"I am aware of that" OP replied again. "Then why did you kill Soundwave's minicons?!" He raises his tone. Everyone there rises his rigid in surprise.

"That's what you've been mad about??!" Ratchet scowled. "Yes, if you all did not murdered them, Miko would not be at the hospital right now!". "I am not aware of our action caused to put you all in harm".