{[~•Part 14]}

"Welcome home, Soundwave~" Knockout greets. The silent con slowly got up and tilted his helmet. He then looked to his surroundings.

Everyone is staring at him. "𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎 : 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎?" He asked. "Because, you're an idiot!!" Megatron punches the wall.

Shockwave flicked his antenna. "Now, tell me why you ran away like that?!!" The silver con rawr as he clenching his right digits.

"𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 : 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚛?" He asked in a robotic tone. "Permission granted" Megatron sit straightly as everyone started their focus to the TIC.

Soundwave remained calm, he slowly took off his visor. He knows it's safe since they have already seen his face before. And also feeling comfortable with.

"Before I begin, I would like to apologize for my actions that make you all have to mind me" he softly speaks as his mask slid down.

Shockwave and Knockout silenced, they are too afraid to say anything when the warlord is in wrath.

"Lord Megatron, I begged your forgiveness" he ended as he put his mask on his lap. "..." The wrath warlord didn't reply to anything.

"I- I ran away because of the events that keep happening to me...." The TIC softly said it. "I'm sorry I'm a pain" he apologized again. "I'm sorry too Laserbeak, for abandoning you" he grins his denta.

Laserbeak that is resting on top of the shelf came down and angrily chirped. "I am frustrated with... with.... Eu.." He started to sob. "I- WAAAAAAAAAAA" He cried.

"HAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAA". " Lord Megatron, may I-" Knockout began to look concerned. He asked his master if he could calm Soundwave.

But the warlord raised his servo up, giving a sign of 'no'. The medic is more concerned and worried. Shockwave looked away, and didn't seem to be bothering him.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" he cried loudly. As Soundwave cried, he pulled up his servo and went to scratch his faceplate. "That's enough, Soundwave!" The warlord finally talked.

He yells and squeezes the TIC's servo. He groaned in pain. "This is WHAT happens when you keep HURTING YOURSELF!!!!" He yells at his faceplate.

Soundwave sobbed as he tried to control his emotion. "STOP CRYING!!" he growls, making the purple con scared. "I- I'm so- sorry-" he begged. Megatron just yells more to it.

"STOP SAYING SORRY! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO APOLOGIZE FOR!!"

"But- BUT I MAKE YOU ALL FRUSTRATED"

"STOP TALKING!"

"I DESERVE TO DIEEE!!!!!!"

"I SAID, STOP TALKING!!!"

Shockwave immediately covers Soundwave's mouth. Megatron throws the TIC's servo away and walks back. "You don't need to apologize for anything," he muttered.

Soundwave shakes his head gently, denying. "None of this is your fault, ok? Like I said earlier, let's forget the past and carry on".

"..." Everyone silenced. His mouth is still being covered by the scientist. "Everyone here has been through the same or worse than you" he crouches down.

"We understand," he smiled. "Now, enough with the guilt, I still have something to do" he got up and walked away, out of the room.

Shockwave slowly pulls his servo. Soundwave is silenced, or speechless. "I assured you, you're gonna be fine in the future, okay?" Knockout patted his helmet.

"Why are you all being nice to me?" He muttered. "What kind of illogical thinking is that?" Shockwave replied as he moved to the front.

"I'm a pain, because I'm just an annoying brat sparkling!" he hissed. "Megatron would not be happy if you keep blaming yourself like that!" the medic grins.

"I'm his most loyal follower, and now I ruined everything...." he covers his own faceplate. "Megatron doesn't like his followers to be weak like this" Shockwave began.

"The part where you keep blaming yourself is a weakness, that is the logical assumption why he still keeps Starscream too" he gestures his body as he talks.

Soundwave slowly pulled his servos and looked up. "You're right, he doesn't like weak cons" he finally smiled. Soundwave is now calm.

Lazerbeak attached herself onto his chest. "You're calm now," the medic smiled. "...hey, can we, make a secret about this?" He got down and about to wear his mask again.

"Who even wanted to talk about this?" the cherry con laughs. "And you know what happens when you spill this to Starscream".

The stilt drone presses himself to the medic as he tries to intimidate him out. "And you thought I would be scared, lil spark~?" He smirks while patting his helmet.

"𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎 : 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎" he grabs Knockout's servo. "Okay okay geez, I get it, I won't tell, I'm not even a party spoiler" he rolled his eyes and went out, leaving the waves inside.

"I assume that you are fine now" Shockwave stares at Soundwave. "𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎 : 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚖" Soundwave reply. "Soundwave" the scientist called as he walked away.

"?" He gives a question mark from his visor. "Be careful with Starscream, he was here". "𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎 : 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎" he nod and walked away from the science lab

ahahaha, more short story 

:)