{[~•Part 16]}

Several days passed from that day. Everyone is busy as usual. And now, our closed up view today will be with Starscream.

"Heh, I wonder if Megatron is busy" he smirked as he passed the main room. He stopped and stepped back. He has a vision on Soundwave that is busy with his job.

"Hehe, Megatron can wait" he grins as he gets in and shuts the door. Of course, the TIC noticed that the door just shut.

"Hello there, busy as usual, bot?" The SIC came. Soundwave didn't answer, or even bother to look at the seeker. The seeker seems to be not pleased.

"So, where were you this past few days?" He smirks while tapping the silent con's mask. Soundwave uses his tentacles to swiped the seeker's servo.

"Rude, I was just trying to have a conversation with you" Starscream grins his digits. Soundwave finally looked at him as he tilted his helmet. "Don't give me that look" he muttered.

"?" He gave a question mark that is visible on his mask. "Could you at least talked to me?!" He grins. "..." But no, he didn't answer. Starscream is just more annoyed with Soundwave's doing.

Wait, he already had the con's attention. He should be doing the thing he wanted to do.

The silent con just stares at the SIC. "Are you aware of 'gossip' as humans say it?" He gestured his servo.

Soundwave nods. "Then, have you heard the newest and the hottest topic that the vehicons keep talking about?". The silent con flinched, he was surprised. 

Not because he's interested, but he remembered Shockwave's advice. He silenced as he kept staring at Starscream.

'Good, he's into it' he smiled brightly. "Ehem, how can the communicator office not know about it?" He tries to get Soundwave's attention more.

Soundwave stepped back. He looks insulted by that. He clenched his digits and pointed out to the door. "You want me to leave?" Starscream annoyingly gestures.

He nods and points to the door again. "Okay then" the silver jet leaves. The door shuts and the two Vehicons look at the TIC.

Soundwave goes back to his work, trying to ignore what the Starscream says. Starscream, outside, chuckle. "Part two?~" he smiled.

___

{[Soundwave POV]}

I'm bored. I've been working for several earth hours. I'm hungry. Ah, right. My snacks are in my room. Guess I'll just have to take it and bring it here.

I moved back, and saw two Vehicons at their station. I texted them that I'll be back for several minutes as I walked past them. They nodded.

Energon sticks. Mmm~ perfect snack while working. Several walking and I managed to entered my room. By the time the door slides up and I entered, I got hit. Just suddenly, a bucket fell and hit my helmet.

I'm stuck

Help

Okay, that's useless. But I managed to took care of it. Pulled the bucket from my helmet. I got hit at the walls. I rubbed my helmet and groan in pain, it hurts.