{[~•Part 15]}

Megatron walks in the hallway with heavy pedes. His stomps could be heard from the main room. The troops are in shivers if they heard his pedes steps.

He growled and entered the main control room. There stood two Vehicons and a Soundwave. They all looked to the warlord.

They all tilted their helmets. "Soundwave!" He rawr. The silent con pulled his servo and pointed to himself. "Yes, you!" He pulled the TIC.

Soundwave flinches in panic. Why is he being pulled by the warlord? He stayed all day in the room last night. "𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎 : 𝚋𝚎𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚘𝚗???" He shakes his head as he privately comlink Megatron.

"Shut up and follow me!" He mumbles as he pulls the con. Everyone shivered more, knowing that Megatron is mad at his trusted right hand.

The silent con followed his master with an unsure feeling. Scared? Correct, he never saw Megatron like this. Actually, once, when the silver con got a present from Optimus.

"𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎 : 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠?" He looked at the angry con. "..." No reply. He decided to asked once again, "𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎 : 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠?". But no reply again.

Soundwave then chose to be silent as his machines raced. They finally meet their destination, which is on top and outside of the ship.

Soundwave was shocked to see who's on board. Shockwave, Knockout, Breakdown, Dreadwing, they're on board. Megatron walks toward and passes them, leaving behind.

"You're being brought here too?" Dreadwing asked the silent con. The silent con nodded and everyone looked at the warlord in confusion.

"Come here, all of you!" He yells. Everyone slowly approaches the warlord. The silver con sits at the end of the deck. They looked at each other and followed the Lord.

"Lord Megatron, may I ask why are you bringing us here?" Knockout reaches out to Megatron as he sits beside him. "Shut! It's almost time" he groaned.

All of them looked to their front. And just then, PIYAAR!!! DUARR!!! colourful flower bombs were in the sky. Everyone flinched in surprised except Megatron.

They were amazed by the flower bombs that kept exploding. "Were on top of New York" the silver con mumbles. "Bringing you all here to see the celebration of the new earth year" he softly smiles.

Everyone was shocked that the warlord smiled. I mean, he was angry before and now he smiles??

"Lord Megatron..." Dreadwing mumbles as he is amazed with the sky. "And in this new earth years, victory will be ours!" He laughed hard.

Everyone calmed to realize that Megatron just wanted them to watch some fireworks. Soundwave tilted his head as he watched the flower bombs.

Shockwave's antennata flicks, meaning he's analyzing it (or he's in awe), like the usual. Knockout and Breakdown lean to each other as they enjoy the flower bombs.

Dreadwing looks amazed. As he looked to his side, he remembered that his twin is not near him and he became sad. Soundwave realizes. He deploys Lazerbeak to make the blue jet happy. 

"OPTIMUS! YOU HEAR ME?! THIS NEW EARTH YEAR, I WILL BE SURE TO DESTROY YOUR FELLOW AUTOBOTS!!!" The warlord gets up and yells to the sky.

Everyone looks at him with a smile. "THIS NEW EARTH YEAR, I WILL MAKE SURE TO SUE EVERYONE IF THEY MESSED WITH MY FINISHES!!!" Knockout gets up and yells too.

"I WILL DESTROY ANYONE FOR THE DEATH OF SKYQUAKE!!!" Dreadwing followed. "BULKHEAD!!!! OUR REMATCH ISN'T OVER!!!!!" Breakdown yells too.

"...victory to the Decepticons" Shockwave tho, he didn't yell, but he has the vibe with everyone. Left Soundwave alone that hasn't yelled.

Soundwave hesitated to reveal his voice. Megatron pats his back and, "No one's inside is going to hear us here!" He grins. The TIC then feels vibrancy. He took off his mask and yelled.

"I WILL GIVE YOU MY REVENGE, AUTOBOTS SCUM!!!!!!!" He yelled out loud. Breakdown and Dreadwing dropped their jaws, amazed and shocked that the silent con isn't a silent con.

"Attaboy!" The warlord pat the TIC. "How old is he?" The blue jet asked. "Young" the TIC replied with a smile. Everyone laughed, except Shockwave.

Megatron walks back and grabs some energon cubes that are already provided in the sides. He threw it to each.

"By this, we shall never speak of this event in front of everyone" he muttered and began to chug the blue liquid. Everyone cheered and drank too, except for Shockwave and Soundwave. 

Megatron realizes that Soundwave seems to get whelmed by the party. "If you want to go back to your station, I permitted it" he approaches the sparkling that looks really tired.

"Ah, but-". " No buts, you're an individual bot, and I respect that" the warlord cut the TIC's sentence. Soundwave put on his visor back. "Thank you" he smiled behind his mask.

Soon, he left the party early. He entered and ran to his berth room. But, a figure showed up behind some doors. "They were having a party without me?!" Of course, the only seeker.

Starscream had been there the whole time. Sneaking just to see that he isn't invited by the warlord. "Oh they will pay for it!" He muttered as he left the place.

This is supposed to be a new year special chapter but

I did not think that the chapter will be delayed for.. 3? 4 months? 

eh

Happy New Year

:)