{[~•Part 7]}

"Megatron! Where is our human friends!?"

"You are really impatient huh?"

"I have the staff you wanted, now let them go!"

The Autobots and the Decepticons finally meet. A large green field with no one there or anything. A safe place if they started a war.

"Now Prime, you know the rules of this trading process right?" Megatron smiled evilly to Optimus. Optimus just nods, he knows what to do. Megatron watches, he knows what to do.

"It's all.."

"According..."

"To plan....."

They began to trade one by one. The Autobots received the kids in a chamber. And the Decepticons received the staff they wanted. It is still a calming presence until..

Megatron hides his left servo at the back. Optimus noticed and glanced at his team. Their leaders are making a sign to start their plan. Just then, chaos happens.

"Ah!"

"Gah!"

Both of them yell in surprise. "The kids.. They're holograms!" Ratchet yells. "The staff, it's a fake!" Knockout yells too. Both of the team panicked. "YOU LIAR!" Megatron and Optimus yells to each other at the same time.

"YOU TRICKED US!" they add to spice things up. Soundwave who is observing far in the distance saw the double-prank chaos happening with the real kids in his tentacles.

Smokescreen grins in happiness as he stands in distance. "Now, for the operation, double-checkmate!" He cheerfully said as he ran to the field. He is heading to the nemesis' warship.

Soundwave opens a portal for himself to the field. He is going to destroy the kids in front of their enemies. As the two of them reach the field.

Soundwave walked out from the ground bridge. Unluckily, he isn't fast enough to notice a young bot who's driving fast. "Look out look out!!!!!" He screams.

CRASH! They crashed. Soundwave accidently loosen his grips. As a result, the kids got away from his tentacles. The con and the young bot grunt.

"Soundwave!" Megatron yells from far, running towards him. "Smokescreen!" Optimus yells from far, running towards him.

The TIC gets up and chokes the elite guard without hesitation.

He pulled close to him and threatening with his right servo that became a blaster. Pointed to the elite guard's head. Optimus stops and Megatron tackles the prime while screaming.

"Get off from me, Megatron!" The prime hisses. "Why would I?" He pointed his cannon blaster to the prime's faceplate. "Knockout! Breakdown! Get the staff!" He commanded. "Yes my lord!" Knockout replied.

Breakdown and Knockout changed into their alt automobile and drove towards Ratchet. On the way, Breakdown got hit with Bulkhead. "GRAAH!!!" he grunted as he transform and grabbed the green wrecker.

The cherry con continued until he saw Bumblebee was the one keeping it. How does he know? He had located his GPS. Easy, red marked alarms, he drifted and jumped at the scout with his zapper staff.

"Bumblebee, look out!" Arcee yells as she starts to blast the cherry medic. Knockout already got the yellow sport mobile and threatened him with the zapper.

"Move and this thing will stung you like a heavy shock~" Knockout smiled. "As for you too" the fem bot pointed both her blasters to the medic's helmet.