{[~•Part 11]}

"Where is Lord Megatron?" Knockout asked the seeker that it was in his repair. "How should I know?! Just fix me already!" He growls. Knockout growled in anger because Starscream won't be cooperative with him.

"What's so important that you need him?" Starscream muttered. "None of your business, why do you ask?" the red con replied in sassy.

"First of all, what kind of manner is that to Lord Starscream?!" The seeker hissed. "Ya know, I'm growing my dislike towards you" the medic replied as he pulled out his datapeds.

"Once I am able to rule this ship and become the leader of the Decepticons, I won't make you my second in command!" Starscream dramatically gestured as his servos about to collapse.

"We both know THAT will never happen, especially after several times you failed and put me and Breakdown into trouble!" Knockout pointed out.

"Now, do you want me to fix your disgusting outdated servos or keep doing your monologue?!" He pulled out his saw to threaten the seeker. The seeker yelped and begged in its way.

"Good" Knockout is just done already with Starscream. "Partner, you've been stressed out.." Breakdown talked out as he is helping KO. "Yeah, I am," he replied.

The three of them suddenly heard a loud growl in the hallway. And is coming near. "That's Lord Megatron alright" Starscream fearfully said.

"STARSCREAAAAAM!!!!!!!"

"Looks like big M is home" the medic smirks. Megatron entered the medic berth room with an unhappy look. He is in rage as he stares at the seeker that is in repair.

"Gah!! Master!" He gasps as he covers his helmet with his servos. "WHY DID YOU LEFT ME AT THE CAVE!!?" he yells as he grabs the seeker by the shoulder armour.

"I- I'm sorry my Leigh! We're in a hurry of retreating!" The seeker replied. The warlord throws Starscream to the walls and he immediately lay on the berth.

"Make my pedes in shape again!" He commanded with a sigh. "Yes sir" Knockout smiled. "Ugh.. I hope you're happy that he's here!" The SIC yells as he gets up and circled behind the medic and his assistant.

As the SIC walked, Megatron keep staring at him sinisterly. Finally, he's left the room. A silent moment happens, but the medic won't make it last long.

"Lord Megatron.." He started. "What?!" He barked. "Permission to do a check up on Soundwave? It's his check up time" the cherry medic calmly asked while working.

"Grr... Sure, permission granted" the warlord huft and looked away. "So, you were looking for him to seek permission?" The medic's partner whispers."Oh, and a thing" the silver con looked back to the medic.

"If you tell anyone about this.." He began. "Say goodbye to your finishes and your conjunx" he ended with a soft grin and whispers. Knockout gulps and fearfully smiles. Breakdown tilts his helm and smiles in innocence. 

___

"You really need him to stop hurting himself" Knockout grunt as he is now healing Soundwave's faceplate. "I know I know" Megatron muttered.

"But.. Usually, it doesn't take long for him to have program lock" the medic gets up and gestured his digits. "What are you trying to say?" The silver con looked to the medic.

"Lord Megatron, what if.. Instead of locking his programming.. He locked himself up inside?" The cherry medic turns to the warlord with a surprise looking.

"The what now?" He tilted his head in confusion. "Remember that time you almost died?" The medic stated. "Yeah?". "You were dead on the outside, but alive on the inside".