Chapter 3 [Fixed]

-

-

-

As Denji and Gojo found themselves seated in the backseat of the car, an abrupt interruption came in the form of a loud, stomach-growling "Groooowl~!" It echoed in the confined space, and Denji felt his cheeks flush with embarrassment.

"'S just my stomach growling..." Denji mumbled, lowering his head as if trying to hide from his own hungry gut.

"We haven't eaten yet either. Let's get something simple at the rest stop," the red-haired woman suggested, her voice carrying a hint of amusement.

Denji's response was tinged with regret. "Sorry, but I don't have any cash..."

"But I do!!" Gojo exclaimed, her voice suddenly lighthearted and sarcastic. She dramatically pulled out her black card from her wallet, waving it around for emphasis. Her playful demeanor quickly shifted to a mischievous one as she struck a pose that wouldn't be out of place in a fashion magazine.

"Look at me, Denji, I've got us covered!" she quipped with a sly grin, her words carrying a teasing tone. "And if this doesn't work, I've got other 'skills' up my sleeve to make ends meet," she added, her eyes twinkling with a mixture of humor and mischief as she let out a playful laugh.

Denji couldn't help but chuckle at her antics, grateful for the levity she brought to the moment.

-

-

-

Before we move forward, it's important to clarify that Gojo didn't exactly transfer to another universe. Instead, she's still in the same universe but in an alternate timeline where significant changes have occurred. In this alternate timeline, much like the way curses and devils rely on emotions to exist, the world around Gojo has shifted due to these fundamental similarities.