Chapter 8[Fixed]

_

_

_

After surviving a life-and-death struggle, Denji awoke from the exhaustion he felt that day. As he groggily scanned the room, he noticed Aki peeling an apple, while [y/n] sat at the foot of the bed, enjoying a matcha-flavored donut filled with cream and sipping on milk.

"Want some donuts, Aki?" Gojo asked softly, trying not to disturb Denji.

A glint flash by in Aki's eye, he swiftly grabbed the entire box of donuts and stuffed them into his mouth one by one, devouring them with gusto. Not stopping there, he also seized the strawberry milk and guzzled it down in record time. Finished, he let out a satisfied sigh, playing on his lips.

Gojo, still in shock from the audacious display, was now thoroughly irritated.

"You Fucker!" she shouted.

Aki remained oddly calm, his demeanor almost taunting. "Denji's still sleeping...dumb bitch" he said the first part, but he just whispered the last as he just stared at Gojo calmly.

Gojo couldn't contain her frustration any longer. "Aki, you—"

Before Gojo could unleash her wrath, they heard Denji groan, so it snaps the two out of their fight, so Gojo, couldn't help but throw some of the apples that Aki was peeling, and ofcourse Aki was catching the fruits because it would be a waste, of not eating it, so he puts it back to the plate.

So Aki and Gojo exchanged heated glares, but only Gojo while Aki was just staring at her nonchalantly for a moment before finally relenting.

"I'll buy some more donuts," Gojo mumbled, storming off.

Aki, still grinning, returned to peeling his apple, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.