Chapter 6 [Fixed]

_

_

_

In Gojo's perspective, her current situation stemmed from Denji's connection to power. Makima had teamed her up with Aki for reasons unknown. Despite being in this new world, everything felt strangely familiar. 

The world was still governed by powerful figures, but Gojo was content as long as they didn't interfere with her. She had the ability to do whatever she pleased, a notion that tempted her to eliminate them all.

As Gojo strolled through the bustling streets, she sensed that something significant was looming on the horizon. However, it hadn't arrived yet, so she understood the importance of maintaining a low profile. 

She refrained from making any bold moves because she was aware that revealing her true power prematurely would make the powerful figures in this world wary....

"Oooh~ a new product sale of mochi~, don't mind if I do" Gojo teleported inside the shop

_

_

_

In a dimly lit room that exuded an aura of seriousness, Makima stood at the head of a polished mahogany table, the sound of fingers tapping rhythmically against the surface was heard all around the room. She faced a row of important figures who remained shrouded in the shadows, their identities concealed

A man, seated at the other end of the table, gazed at Makima with a hint of curiosity and disdain. "Makima...how's the squad of dogs we gave you developing?"

Makima met his gaze with an air of detachment. "There is one who seems capable of meeting my expectations, one that is interesting, and the one that still is sleeping."

The man's brow furrowed, and he leaned forward. "...Interesting?"

Makima's lips curled into a mysterious smile. "A pup I just picked up."