Chapter 9 [Fixed]

_

_

_

"The number of squeezes you get is three," Power declared, her voice tinged with playful mischief.

"Three squeezes?" Denji's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"One for saving Nyako, the second for taking down Bat, and the third for covering for me with topknot boy," Power elucidated, her eyes gleaming mischievously.

"I lied about feeling it before! But as a reward for your hard work, you can have three squeezes! So be grateful and squeeze," Power instructed, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear with a smirk dancing on her lips.

"Heh—Ah..." squeeze "Oooh, Ahh! That's incredible!" Power's laughter bubbled up as Denji's fingers gave the promised squeezes, each eliciting an unexpected reaction from her.

But amid their laughter and the unexpected revelations, Denji felt something fall from Power's pocket. "What's this...?" he asked, picking up a small, curious item from the floor.

"Breast pads. A miraculous item that can make breasts appear bigger when worn," Power explained nonchalantly, though a slight blush touched her cheeks. Both of them fell into an awkward yet contemplative silence, Denji still trying to process the revelation.

"Two squeezes left!" Power chirped, trying to shift the attention away from the awkward moment. Denji, still bewildered, complied, squeezing her hand two more times, though his mind was buzzing with unanswered questions.

"That's all! Felt good, right?!" Power's grin was infectious, but Denji couldn't shake off the lingering confusion. 'There's so much I want to ask...'

"Huh...? That's it...?" Denji's thoughts echoed his subdued disappointment.

"Now we're even. Lookin' forward to workin' with ya!" Power's enthusiasm was strong, her eyes twinkling with anticipation.

"Now that Nyako's safe, I don't need to be a Devil hunter anymore. But there's no escaping Makima! So, I'll assist you with your job!" Power announced, her voice laced with determination, but there was a hidden fear on her voice

"Gahahahahahaha!" Power's laughter echoed as she headed off, calling out to Nyako. Left alone, Denji pondered, 'Is that really all there is to it...?'