💕

You know happiness is accompanied by sadness sometimes. Naina was happiest from the succes. She still regrets the words she said to Kabir. He started avoiding her from that day.

Naina was shattered when she heard the news. Her father's kidney has stopped working and he urgently needed a transplant. She doesn't know what to do, she was scared to the core. Her father was her strength. She will be broken if anything happened to him. They were finding a donor.

No one was agreeing even if she paid a heavy amount. She slumped in the seats. She was in the hospital. They were running from past three days and there were no hopes. She prayed and stayed in the hospital not leaving her father's side even for a second.

Kabir's family came to meet her. They consoled her. But nothing was comforting they urgently needed a donor in next 24 hours. She was loosing hope now.

"Madam there's a person who agreed to donate a kidney. He is completing the form now, the operation will start soon" the nurse came and said. Naina was moved to tears thanking God.

"Can I. Can i meet him who is he i want to thank him" she asked.

"Sorry mam the person asked us not to reveal his identity. He said you can meet him after the surgery." It made Naina uneasy. But her father was her main concern. Time passed and the operation started. It was hetic. She was tensed and was continuously praying. Sitting in front of the operation theatre. The light tinged green and she breathed in relief.

The nurse came out. "The operation was successful mam. Your father will gain his consciousness soon. then he will be shifted to normal ward you can meet him there."  Naina smiled.

"Uh the person" Naina started. The nurse shook her head.
"Actually he had a lots of blood lose. He is in critical condition you--""

"NURSE PATIENT NO. 116 IS GAINING HIS CONSCIOUSNESS" other nurse came from behind.

"Mam I think you can meet him after sometimes come with us" all of them walked towards the room. Naina was asked to stay outside.

After two hours the nurse came out and asked her to go in.

Naina meekly walked inside closing the door behind. But what she saw broke her heart.

It was Kabir. She was shocked to see him.
"H-how" she whispered. Kabir smiled weakly. And asked her to come closer.
She walked towards him.

"K-abir ye. Ye sab kya hai" she asked still in shock.

"You wanted me to go away right and looks like God wants to fulfill your wish. But i wanted to be one of the reason of your smile so i decided to donate my kidney" he spoke weakly whimpering he was happening problem to speak.
Naina teared up like a child shaking her head.

"N-nhi nhi tumne kyu. Nhi Kabir you will stay with me please, i didn't mean it, it didn't mean any of those please. Please don't leave me." She trembled as tears started falling from her eyes. She shakily held his hands in her which was cold.

"Niu, i will always love you" he whispered and smiled at her.
She nodded her head.

"i know, i know you are in pain don't speak much ok. I will call the doctor wait hmm" she spoke hurriedly as she panicked.  And tried to walk out but he held her hands.

"You wanted me to go away niu, i am going don't cry please i am not worth your tears. Even while going i am making you cry. How bad i am" he chuckled bitterly but winced feeling pain.

"N-n-iii mt k--aro i will *hicup* die pl-pleasee. I-- want yo--u" she hiccuped crying.

"It's for your betterment niu, you deserve someone better not an asshole like me. And you haven't forgiven me, it's just you are emotional seeing me in this state, i want your forgiveness not your sympathy niu." He tried making her understand.