❤️‍🩹

Everything was arranged. Arjun was ready. He got ready in his office after checking everything is done well. He didn't want any mistakes today. He has already asked Ankita to start getting ready.

Arjun has sent a beautiful black saree for her. Ankita smiled at that. She started getting ready she paired the saree with a deep back blouse. She wore her jewelleries applying a little bit of makeup she was finally ready.

Ankita looked at herself she looked pretty. Her stomach growled a little demanding for food but she ignored it. The saree drapped beautifully around her. Highlighting her curves though she was still chubby she looked good. Grabbing a pair of pencil heels she wore them.

The car honked indicating Arjun has arrived. She checked herself again and walked out. She was in awe when her eyes looked at Arjun. What a perfection he was. She felt a little insecure infront of him. But it went away when she saw Arjun staring at her as if he will eat her within a minute.

"Damnn. You are looking more beautiful than i expected" he spoke awestruck.

He took long strides towards her. Minimising the distance he caged her in his arms. Inhaling deeply.

"You smell so good wifey" he whispered placing a soft kiss on her earlobe. Ankita Shivered at that.

"W-whats up with you" she stuttered. Today his gaze was different she was intimated by his gaze.

"Can't I romance with my dear wife hnm" he rasped in her ears. Ankita felt her knees going weak.

"We will get late" she spoke nervously.

"And" he asked and slightly bite her earlobe..she gasped at the feeling.

"It's - it's bad to be late" she told him.

"Ahhan and my wifey is such a good girl right" he spoke lovingly and hugged her. Ankita was stunned what's up with him.. was he drunk. But she can't smell alcohol.

He inhaled sharply moving back he kissed her forehead. He would loose all his control if he stayed any longer.

"Let's go" he smiled at her holding his hand out waiting for her to take it.

Nodding her head she grabbed his hand and both of them walked out.

Arjun led them to car opening the door for her like a gentleman he was. Ankita chuckled at that.

He started driving. A soft melody was playing on the background. Ankita looked outside. Her curls swayed softly by the wind. She was looking breath takingly beautiful to him.

He hoped she will like his surprise.

Reaching the place they both stepped out.

Arjun placed his hand on her waist he rubbed her skin a little. Goosebumps ran across her skin.

Both of them walked in. The media immediately started clicking their pictures. Ankita was little nervous from all the lights and cameras but Arjun smiled calmly at her.

They made their way inside.

"Woahhh they did a lots of efforts for decoration" she looked around excitedly the decoration was so beautiful so perfect.

"Did you like it?" He asked her.

"I loved it Arjun." She spoke excitedly.

He chuckled at her excitement. She was looking like a happy kid. His heart swelled in happiness seeing her this happy after so long.

"Whose reception is it? I forgot to ask" she asked him timidly. She got ready and came to a party but doesn't know who's party is it.

"Mr. & Mrs. Rathore" he told her biting back his smile.