💝

Everything was prepared for the meeting except ruhi. She doesn't know how she will face them. It's not only Abhishek it's their friends too. But she has to do it. She got ready, grabbing her pills she made her way towards her office.

Vivek was already waiting for her. He told her about their presentation and that he cross checked everything. Nodding her head at him she walked to the elevator. Stepping inside she took deep breaths to balance herself.

"You got this rooh" she said to herself as the door of elevator opened.

She walked inside the room everyone was already sitted waiting for Veer Rajput to arrive.

She took her respective place ignoring everyone, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone but she could feel glances on her way making her shiver. It's going to be hard if Mr. Veer didn't arrive fast. She was thinking when suddenly the atmosphere changed. The door opened.

The almighty Mr.Veer Rajput walked in. His aura was different making everyone submit to him. Clothes couldn't hide his toned muscles. His light beard suits. His sliver eyes was cold yet dangerous. This man was the most successful youngest billionaire. He went abroad for his further studies and now came back for working here. He wanted to make investments first.

Everyone stood up in respect as he walked towards his place before nodding everyone to sit down.

"Good morning gentlemen & gentlewoman. I don't think i need an introduction as you all recognise me well. I am expecting a good competition and best presentation will be selected. Wishing everyone good luck. Please start the presentations now." Veer spoke in his deep chilly voice making a shiver ran down ruhi's back.

The presentation started. Then she heard His voice. Her heart dropped she gulped harshly trying to maintain herself. His voice didn't sounded as it used to. Something wasn't right. His voice lacked confidence though his presentation was very impressive but the lack of confidence was noticeable.

She took deep breaths to calm herself. She kept her eyes set on the paper weight not wanting to make any eye contact. Now it was her companys turn for presentation. She took a deep breath she can't loose this investment just because of her personal issues.

Her hands were trembling and sweating but she composed herself. She was going to have a breakdown soon. Now after seeing everyone's faces. It made her remember all the betrayal. These so called people who called themselves as her friend where were they when her husband was having an affair behind her back. Didn't they tried to make him understand it is wrong. She still didn't looked at Abhisheks face she knew she will breakdown that instant.

Time passed as the meeting was over now. Mr. Veers PA announced that they are going to reveal their decision soon and the meeting was dismissed. Ruhi was the first one to leave. As the others were still doing formalities. She didn't cared. Her head was bursting. She went in her cabin shutting the door with a harsh thud. She was taking out her pills when a knock was heard. She took a sharp breath. Before asking the person to come in.

Her heart dropped into pit seeing her husband umm ex-husband after four years. He looked pale. His posture lacked confidence. His cheeks had sunken. Hairs messed up. He was not like the Abhishek she knew. What happened to him. A corner of her heart felt bad seeing such a strong man so miserable but she was feeling pity on herself that she still cared that his cheeks had sunken. She remembered how foodie he was. Though he never complimented her food but the overeating told everything.

She felt contented seeing him eat. She loved cooking for him. His tie was messed up. He didn't knew how to make tie it was always her who used to do his tie. Didn't his wife made his tie. She thought bitterly. Her eyes trailed over his body he has lost weight. The gym freak in him seemed lost. But the shining ring in his fingers caught her eyes. Oh he got married to her. Ruhi's eyes burned with tears but she blinked it away.