❤️‍🩹

The only thing Arjun and Ankita felt was fear. Fear of loosing Shubham. Arjun was never this emotional. After ages he left tears in his eyes. The doctors were rushing here and there. Shubham has gotten more sick suddenly. He has asked Arjun to meet him. He went inside his heart broke into pieces. The person who was always energetic and joyful looked lifeless and weak. 

"Come here beta" shubham called him his voice weak barely audible. Arjun rushed to his side. and held his hands. 

"I want to ask one last favour from you son." he said slowly.

"What is it sir" Arjun asked.

"A-ankita my princess is too fragile for this world, she may seem tough but I know my daughter well. I know our relatives will come to snatch my property and leave Ankita. She needs protection. She maybe stubborn or childish but trust me she is a lovely girl" he said

"yes sir but please rest for now" Arjun tried to make him understand.

"How can I rest when I know my daughter is not safe son, please I request you to hold her hand forever. I want you to be by her side in her thick and thin. and she will do the same. I want you both to tie a bond. 

I want you to marry Ankita" Shubham said his eyes were teary.

he knew he was wrong to say this but what can he do. He knew no one except Arjun can take care of her. He felt bad for taking advantage of Arjun because Arjun can't refuse him. Shubham can't help but feel worried about his daughter. their relatives were never fond of Ankita. she will be left as an orphan after he leaves the world. No one will be by her side. 

"S-sir what are you saying. will Ankita agree to it? Arjun asked

"Yes she will, I will talk to her just please say yes. I will be forever grateful of you son." Shubham cried.

"I will marry her. I will make the arrangements till then you please ask Ankita" Arjun said and left the room. He don't know what to think Shubham has done alot for him.

The least he could do was fulfilling his wishes.How was he going to tell his so called parents they are going to hunt him for this. 

he shook his head and walked away. He called his assistant and asked him to do all the arrangements. after that he walked back to the room he was startled by the voice coming from inside. It was of Ankita.

" Baba aap smjh kyu nhi rhe. He is a billionaire, i am nowhere compared to him. Have you seen him. He screams perfection. He will be embarrassed to have me as a wife. " Ankita cried

" Arjun has agreed" Shubham told his daughter. 

"Baba that's because he respects you alot to say no to you. Have you asked him if he has someone else in his life. You are seeing your daughters lonliness but not his point." Ankita tried to make him understand. 

"He doesn't has anyone in his life and i know he is the best match for you." her father said.

"Did you asked him baba. No right. how can you be so sure. I don't want to throw my responsibility on him. moreover he is 3 years older than me. Have you seen his skin tone baba please. I don't want his pity" She sobbed her father was ill. and the last thing she wanted to do was getting married that too from a billionaire. 

"He is not like others Anku and 3 years is not a big gap." he said. 

" How can you be sure baba. everyone's prespective changes when it comes to their life partner. He deserves someone perfect just like him, please baba" she said. 

"I have myself agreed to marry you. get dressed the priest is here." a cold voice came from behind. She turned around to see Arjun standing there in suit. She turned to her baba and gave him a pleading look. He squeezed her hand encouraging her. she walked out of the room.