💝

The only sound that is heard was the persons clicking heels on the floor. Everyone stood up in respect. The person walked in with authority. The person's gaze was enough for anyone to submit to it.

The person walked into the cabin. And oh so gracefully sat on the chair specially designed for the boss.

Ruhi Verma

The name was heavily craved on the wooden block. This name has achieved milestones in the past years. She was much more successful now then she already was. Four years.

These freaking four years turned her life upside down. She was no longer the soft hearted loving girl. She is a complete businesswoman now. Who knows nothing except her business.

There is no place of friendship or relationship in her life. Her life lost these two aspects when they decided to betray her. Alots of things changed. She didn't carry the sweet aura around. It is replaced by coldness. Her one gaze causes the person to shudder in fear.

The first two years was more than hard. She slipped into major depression, drowned herself in alcohol. And sleeping pills. Two years she shut everyone out. She just couldn't trust anyone one. Her mother tried to reach her. But she didn't allowed her. She shrugged saying she is alright. 

She stopped working completely for two years. She thought she was going to loss everything but her PA was there supporting her.  He managed all work himself. Even made decision himself as she didn't allowed anyone in. She is forever grateful for her PA Vivek Gupta he was her classmate but she was so in herself that she never noticed him.

When he came to interview after being selected he told her that they were classmates. Since then he was her PA. He has always admired her from far. Seeing her always determined for work made him appreciate her more. But when he saw her condition after being heartbroken he knew he couldn't leave her side. He managed thing on his own.

Her mother couldn't see her in such condition anymore. She bragged into her room. And scolded her enough. Ruhi cried her heart out in her embrace. She agreed she will not waste her life like this anymore. She started going back to work. Starting from baby steps she managed to get back into her feets. She stood proud again. Though her inner demons never left Her. She became self conscious. Thinking she wasn't enough.

So she started pushing herself more than limit. Her depression, panic attack increased due to work stress but she never showed it in her face. Now she doesn't trust anyone to show her weak side to anyone. No one knew she was suffering from panic attack. No one knew about her anti depression pills. She managed everything alone.

She woke up after a week in hospital her condition was so serious. The first thing she did after opening her eyes was signing the divorce papers. And making an official announcement that her divorce was because of their differences. They just couldn't get along. Lies that's what everyone told her. So she lied too.

She didn't revealed the truth. That he betrayed her. But her fans knew something was off as she didn't made any public appearance after her divorce. They questioned her but she never answered them.

A knock made her snap out of her thoughts.
Taking a deep breath she asked the person to come in.

Her PA Vivek walked in.
"Good morning mam, your today's schedule is a meeting with Ram &sons company. They have presented a project and want us to invest in it. The meeting is fixed at 3 o'clock. Venue is hotel moonshine.
After the meeting you have some papers to sign. Other than that every arrangements is done mam. That's all for your schedule today. Do you want me to make any changes?" Vivek told her and asked.

She shook her head "I don't trust this Ram & sons. Get more informations about him before the meeting. No we will not back out from investing. We will but carefully. Keep eye on him. That's it" she told and asked him to leave.