❤️‍🔥

Marriage is a bond of love.

Irina sat infront of the dressing table as the makeup artist dolled her up. She thought how much her life has changed everything happened so fast. After two weeks she gave her answer. Ofcourse she choosed her childrens. Jaya's happiness knew no boundaries. Siya was always Happiest. She was finally getting a mamma. Now she can also show her friends her mamma
She will tell her all her secrets. She will ask her to read a bedtime story. She will play with her. They will be a happy family.

She, her mamma and her dada.
Well her dada was neutral about it. He doesn't know what to react. Well he was too busy to even react. His basement got attacked last night. He needed to be extra careful for his family. As his rival may try to get them. The security was tightened around the mansion. Shikha and the kids were brought to the mansion. It was big enough for all of them to live comfortably. It was a private wedding.

When Irina walked down the asile. Rudra came to know how beautiful she was. But he was already in love with another beauty.
They both sat as the priest started chanting the mantras. Siya was partially jumping around seeing Irina all dolled up. She looked like a doll. She is going to be her mamma.

The rituals were done. Now it was time for the feras. They both stood up. And walked hand in hand as the priest said the vows. Irina felt if he was mocking her with the vows. She don't know what to feel. But she was happy. Her kids were safe. She can do anything for them. She got married to this ice Prince just for them.
Every ritual was done now they were husband and wife. Now it was time for dinner.

Siya immediately sat on Irina's lap. Irina happily fed her. She would make aeroplanes from the bites as she continued to feed siya. Hearing so much noise he turned to look towards them. His mother was right. Siya did needed a mother.

Feeling a gaze Irina looked up. Their eye met she took notice on him. Due to her nervousness she forgot to even look at her groom. She mentally wanted to slap herself. The man was dangerously handsome. No doubt. How can she didn't noticed him till now. Sadly this man wasn't hers. A sad smile graced her lips but she snapped out of it when Siya called her.
She smiled at her and continued to feed her.

After eating she was taken towards his room. She looked around. His room was dark just like his aura. It has gray walls. it still looked beautiful. His room smelled manly. Just like him. She made her way towards the bed and sat just like Jaya instructed her. She waited for him to come. She was dozing to sleep when the noise of door grabbed her attention.

"What are you doing in my bed" he said angrily as he took long strides towards her. Irina immediately lifter her veil.

"Uh your mom ask--" she was cut off.

"Get out" he said rudely. Now anger took over Irina.

"You can say that nicely Mr. It's not like i am dying to be in the same room with you" she scoffed.

"Do you even know who I am huh" he asked his voice turned dark making her gulp. She shook her head. He looked rich no doubt. His mansion also looked rich.

"A- a businessman" she guessed more like questioned. He laughed evily. As he moved towards her.

Her back hit the wall. She still tried to get away from him. He just continued to decrease the distance.
His laugh was scaring her.

"Ohh my baby wife. You didn't knew who you married to huh" he said in sarcasm but in cold tone.

"I-uh"

"I am a mafia boss of The SCORPIONS." He told her in an evil tone. He noticed her reaction. her body went stiff. Her eyes almost came out of the socket as she gazed at him.