❤️‍🩹

Today was finally the day of meeting. Ankita was very anxious about it. It was her first big project she was nervous yet confident she has worked hard for it.

Arjun was stressing out too it was a big project moreover it was Ankita's first project. No he didn't doubt her abilities it's just he wanted everything best.

Everyone was seated in the meeting hall. Ankita was explaining the project very professionally. Arjun was proud of her. She was dealing it with so much grace. That's his wife. The investors were quite shocked by her presentation. She was not going to give them a change to be disappointed on her.

Almost all the investors were impressed except Mr. Sinha. He was finding some points to bring her down. But she didn't gave him any. So now he decided to do something else.

"I must say Ms.Ankita. You definitely have a bright mind unlike your complexion" Mr. Sinha taunted her.

Ankita looked at him in disbelief not knowing what to say. Some of them laughed at his remark. Ankita felt embarrassed. Her cheeks tinted pink in shame. How can he say that.

"Unnecessary talks are not welcomed in the meeting hall Mr. Sinha" she spoke coldly not letting him waver her confidence.

"I was just complimenting your intelligent brain." He said casually a smirk grazed his lips.

"I was i could say the same sir" this time Ankita smirked and Mr. Sinha's jaw clenched. How dare she.

He felt Arjun glaring at him so he kept his calm.

"Any queries ladies and gentlemen" she asked all of them. The investors started asking her and very skillfully she replied all of them. Arjun was more than satisfied with her performance. She was doing so good as an intern. She was very professional.

"Well. If you used your legs just like you use your brain and mouth faster. It would have helped you alot Ms. Ankita. Beauty with brain will suit you alot" he again hissed in between. Ankita was raging now. What's the problem of this old man.

"I feel you are very concerned about me Mr. Sinha but let me tell you i believe in using brains. Because I don't think i can use my legs to earn money like your daughter does" Ankita replied him oh so smoothly. And mann Mr. Sinha was burning red.

"HOW DARE YOU BITCH" he yelled at her making her flinch.

"Know your place Mr. Sinha you are standing in my building. I will not tolerate this behaviour of yours" Arjun's deep voice penetrated the room. He knew what Arjun was capable doing.

"Have you taught manners to this black bitch like assistant of yours" he hissed at her.

"I think you have forgetting your basic manners" Ankita said.

"Is this how you treat your investors Mr.Rathore. This stupid girl is insulting me. And is there a shortage of girls that you choose her for your PA. I could never tolerate such an ugly face everyday" Mr. Sinha glared at him.

That's it. Arjun slammed his hand on the table making everyone flinch.

"I don't take disrespect well even if it is against my people." Arjun growled at him.

"S-she disrespected me" Mr. Sinha stuttered.

"Leave if you don't want your good for nothing company to demolish." he warned him.

"The meeting is dismissed. We don't make deal with low mentality bastards." Arjun snarled at them. She looked at him pleading.

"This is an important investment sir. Please calm down its fine" she whispered to him.