❤️‍🔥

He walked towards the bed and lowered her on it. Hovering her hands above her head he looked into her eyes.

"You want this baby. You want me hnm?"he asked her softly.

Receiving a soft nod he went on kissing her neck. Her hands clutched his hairs. As he trailed his kisses from her neck to her swells. She was always insecure about them. She was never a curvy girl. He nibbled her clothed breast. Placing kisses on each turning them hard. He pulled down the cloth with teeths and immediately took one of her buds in his mouth. A soft gasp left her mouth feeling his warm tounge licking her.

"So perfect hnm. All pretty for me baby" he murmured as he continued his work on her other bud.

She shyly turned her head to the side feeling flustered.

He resumed his work pushing himself back he took off his coat and shirt. His muscles sticking out of them. He was sculpted like a Greek god. Irina looked at him in awe. He chuckled at her reaction pecking her lips.

His hands worked on removing her rest of the clothes. Though she was not curvy she still fitted perfectly in his arms. He went down trailing kisses on her inner thigh. She squrimmed in response.

His hot breath tickled her wet folds. His warm tounge caressed her folds she moaned at the feeling. Trying to push him back.

He held her back locking her hips in his arms.
He suckled slightly on her bundle of nerves. She cried out in pleasure. He smiled hearing that. He continued suckling her, slowly he plunged his tounge inside her dripping hole.

She gasped feeling foreign. He thrusted his tounge faster. She felt something building up in her stomach. Urge to pee.

"M-move" she tried to push him away but he didn't moved and fastened his moves. The urge was getting too much now. She cried out releasing herself not being able to hold much. He slurped all her juices like a hungry man.

Moving towards her he joined their forehead together.

"You taste so sweet baby wifey" he rasped in her ear she turned red. He chuckled at her blushing form.

He worked on his pants while kissing her again. She tried to move her lips like him. He smiled at her innocent moves. She is cute.

Removing his boxers he looked at her. She was gaping at him in horror. Too big. She was so tiny infront of him.

"I-you- are too big" she stuttered he laughed.

"You are just so small wifey" he smiled.

Grabbing the bottle of lube from the side. He squeezed a perfect amount before applying all over his little buddy. Irina's heart took it's pace. She was sure even he can hear it.

He slowly leaned towards her. His tip touched her core. She whimpered at the warmth.

"I want you to relax okie. Look in my eyes hun. Deep breaths baby" his soothing words reached her ears. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. His eyes held all the emotions for her.

He gently pushed the tip inside. She moaned feeling him penetrate her virgin folds.

He pampered her face with kisses. Distracting her kissing her sensitive spot. He felt her relaxed.

He slowly moved inside more. She immediately cried in pain. Tears kissed her cheeks. Rudra gently wiped them. He pushed a little more.

"R-rudra n-o too much ahhhh" she whimpered. Her face showed pain.

"Shhh.. relax my baby. Relax okie. Scratch me" he whispered as he placed her hands on his back. She immediately digged her nails on his back. 

He released himself totally in one thrust. She digged her nails more. His lips sealed hers before it could release a cry. He kissed her softly. Distracting her from pain. He rubbed her belly a little. Parting back he joined their forehead.