one 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒

。・゚゚・ - ・゚゚・。

"lekxyo, wait for me!", i shouted to the direction of my older brother from my marui pod, but he wasn't listening. the boy ran to the sandy beach where our people were gathering.

it was a beautiful day, the sun was shining brightly and the sky was completely blue, no clouds anywhere.

i quickly made my way to the beach to see what was happening there, why everyone was gathering and whispering. what i saw suprised me more than anything has ever suprised me before: in front of all of us stood six unknown na'vis i had never seen before.

as they left their large animals, the crowd began to whisper even louder. i tried to get nearer to them to observe them and made my way through the people of our village.

their skin was bluer and darker than ours, and their eyes were yellow while mine were blue. ao'nung and rotxo, two boys of the clan, were touching their tails, which were thinner than ours.

i saw tonowari, the olo'eyktan of the metkayina clan landing with his ikran. on his side was his mate, the tsahik, ronal. they just came back from a hunt.

tonowari was welcoming the man and the woman, even though he held confusion in his eyes. the strangers seemed to be one family. a father and a mother, two sons and two daughters, one of them being very small. ronal walked through the crowd of villagers to observe the na'vi too.

"i see you, ronal. tsahik of the metkayina", the man said to her loudly with respect and bowed with his head. i noticed that he looked slightly different from the rest. his face was build differently.

"i see you, ronal", the woman next to him repeated. she was quite beautiful and stood confident and strong.

ronal was still observig the family with a critiqual look in her eyes.

by now, i have found my brother and walked towards him quietly. "who are these people? and what are they doing here?", i asked lekxyo with a confused face.

"i can tell that they're from the forest by their looks. but i have no idea what they're doing here", he answered my questions. his eyes are fixed on the people in front of us. everyone is wondering how the olo'eyktan will handle this.

tonowari turned to the man. "why do you come to us?", he asked him, repeating the question i just asked my brother.

"we seek ukturu", the man answered and looked to his family. the small child was hiding behind her mother.

"ukturu?", ronal repeated. she looked to her mate with a confused face.

"a sanctuary for me and my family.", the man explained.

"we are reef people," tonowari said. "you are forest people. your skills will be nothing here". so it's confirmed that the na'vi's are from the north, the forest.

"we will learn your ways," the man answered quickly.

ronal was analyzing them. she walked towards the woman and picked her thin tail up, and then, while the whole clan was watching her, she held the little girls arm up. "their arms are thin," she remarked. the little girl seemed scared and nervous.

"their tails are weak," she said and showed her people the tail of one of them. "you will be slow in the water."

then she showed us the hand of the older girl, and the villagers gasped and started to whisper. "these children aren't even true na'vi!". the girl had five fingers. how is that possible?

"yes we are!", the girl hissed, but no one listened to her. ronal was going to one of the boys and held his hand up, 5 fingers again.

"they have demon blood!", she exclaimed and showed his fingers while the boy was looking to the ground, embarrassed.