six 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄

NETEYAM POV:

THE MOMENT I SAW Aylikhi for the first time on the beach, I knew that I had to get to know her.

And now that I got to know more of her, I realized that she's the most gentle soul I've ever met. The way she talks about the island and the ocean is so beautiful, and the fact that she has been incredibly kind towards me and my family since the moment we got here shows how much empathy she has for us.

I mean, I don't know her for very long, but long enough to know that she is a good person.

I tried to spend as much time as I can with her, and I can not explain why.

Today the Metkayina kids wanted to show us their holiest place, where they connect to Eywa. The rode there on our ilus, everyone was excited, especially Kiri and it's hard to impress her. Ever since we lost Spider, she's acting different.

My expectations were exceeded once we arrived. This place was truly magical. It was dark by now and the sea was shining blue and purple. The sky looked absolutely mesmerizing, with thousands of stars. The whole scenery was just breathtaking.

"This us our spirit tree," Tsireya said and pointed under the sea. Everyone looked down and gasped at the vision. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. A giant tree was there, underwater, shining in a light blue. I couldn't belive this was real.

I loved the spirit tree we had back home, but this was completely magical. I was speechless.

Aylikhi showed me in where to do Tsaheylu, and I connected my queue to one of the glowing leaves. She also seemed to do Tsaheylu herself.

Being connected to the spirit tree now, I closed my eyes. Immediately a white light met my eyes, and I opened them again. I was in an imagination, or was this real life? Was this a dream?

I was not at Awa'atlu anymore, not by the sea or the beach. I was home. In thr forest, I immediately knew it. The smell and air was completely different here and I felt welcomed and safe.

I looked around, the tall trees were surrounding me and the sun was glimmering trough them. I heard birds from far away and a a warm breeze overcame me. I missed this.

As I walked a few meters, I observed the nature more. It was absolutely beautiful. The contrast between the Metkayina Village and the Ometikaya Village was very big, both of them being absolutely beautiful, but so different and the same time.

I wandered through the familiar forest, still looking all around me, when I suddenly heard a voice singing an enchanting melody.

It was the most beautiful singing I've ever heard. The voice reminded me of mom, but it was not the exact same. This voice was sweeter and sounded younger. I followed the mesmerizing voice and it got louder and louder.

Now the voice was near and behind a tree I saw someone. It was a girl and she was sitting by a blue lake, singing the melody while making a bracelet.

But I couldn't see her face, her hair covered it. Her beautiful long and wavy hair. Her skin looked lighter than mine, but it might have been the light shining on her. And then there was her voice, it somehow sounded familiar, but I couldn't tell where from.

I walked nearer to her, still not seeing the way her face looks. She was still singing the divine melody. But before I reached her, I suddenly got woken up by this magical dream.

As I opened my eyes, the atmosphere was completely different. Tsireya, Rotxo and Aylikhi had a panicked expression on their faced and Tuk seemed confused and scared.

Then I saw it, Kiri, who stood next to me, shaked. And not just a bit, her whole body was shaking, it looked absolutely horrifying, nothing like the forest a moment ago. This was more like a nightmare.

I panicked too, not knowing what was wrong with her. Tsireya quickly unconnected Kiri's queue from Eywa and the tree lost his light. Everything was dark, you could see nothing except for the white freckles on our bodies and the light of the white stars on the sky that were shining into the ocean.
It was the scariest thing I've ever experienced.

Tsireya and Aylikhi put her body on the surface and I dived up with Tuk on my hand. Everybody was up here now and breathed heavily.

"What's wrong? What is it?", Tuk asked and looked so scared.

"I think she had a seizure," I breathed out.

I quickly put Kiri's body over my lap on one of the ilus and breathed air into her mouth. For a moment I was extremely horrified, thinking Kiri might be dead because she wasn't opening her eyes.

"Her heart is beating, her heart is beating," Rotxo said out of breath. But I didn't even really listened to his words.

I just wanted my sister to open her eyes again.

I made sure Kiri's body was safe on the ilu and me and the others were speed driving back to the village. Aylikhi was carrying Tuk with her, who was crying. She was still so young and was probably the most scared.

But what calmed me down was that Kiri was breathing now. She wasn't dead.

As soon as we arrived the village, I carried Kiri's body to Mom and Dad, the others following me.

Dad was trying to keep calm, because we were all panicked already, but Mom freaked out. Dad immediately called for Norm, one of his old Avatar friends to come her.

Tonowari was fine with that, as long as they left as soon as possible, not wanting to have anything to do with the sky people. He couldn't really explain why Kiri reacted the way she did. He said he never saw anything like this before.

When Norm and others arrived, the whole village was tensed. No Na'vi liked them, they were demons in their eyes.

Norm explained that Kiri really was having a seizure, a very serious one. Norm also explained that she shouldn't bond with the spirit tree anymore.
When Dad told us this, none of us could believe that. This tree was the strongest connection to Eywa we had, it was so important for us.

When Kiri finally woke up, we all couldn't be happier. Tuk was finally laughing again and Mom broke out of sobs and cries. I even felt a tear gliding down my cheek and I swear, I saw one on Lo'ak's face as well.

We just couldn't lose a sibling. Never.

Family is the most important thing. It's our fortress!

-

First chapter from teyams pov. It was quite fun writing this, even tho it was a shocking scene in the movie.

Next chapter there will be more Aylikhi again, cause I already miss my girl.

That's btw what she looks like:

Pic is from pinterest and I just painted the eyes blue instead of yellow.

Next chapter will he tomorrow or in 2 days, around 5-8 pm CET

please don't forget to vote and comment, it means a lot to me🙏🏼