Chapter 1

Two days since the rescue of little Eri a child around six years old with a small horn on her head which she uses to active her quirk. The heroes fought hard to get her away from OverHaul who only used her quirk to remove others many heroes fought hard for her some got serious injuries. All that Eri could think about was two them she hasn't been able to see either one of them one with blonde hair who she also remembered that he called himself a million as for the other he had green hair.

Eri never got his name the whole thing happend so quick some of it was a blur to Eri all she remembered was she was holding onto his shoulders while he fought a monster who cut open her arms and legs who also harm her grandfather so much that he's in a coma, but Eri never understood why?

All she keeps hearing from the heroes is none of this is her fault her own mother left her. OverHaul made her worthless always told her she would destory anyone who came close to her. That was until she met the one with green hair.

Seeing his life in danger for her made her feel like there was hope like someone out there cared about her. That why she happily jumped to hug him and grabbed on to him.

UA a high school gave Eri a place to stay she didn't quite understand it the heroes kept telling her that none of this was her fault.  Even though the quilt in Eri was still their OverHaul made her feel worthless even after she got saved.

A girl much older than her showed her around her new room there was a small bed for a little girl along with stuffed animals and the room was pink all over.

The girl with brown hair looked a little bit upset.

"You okay?" Eri asked quietly.

The girl lightly nods her head, but it was more of an unsure answer. 

"It's just a friend of mine isn't doing so well right now."

This got Eri's attention "You mean that blonde guy Million?"

"No not him." Eri now knew who's she's talking about the guy with the green hair.

"Well, they be okay?" Eri asks again.

"Yeah, they'll be fine."

Eri lowers her head she wasn't sure that was a good enough answer. But went with it because the girl she was with looked really upset.

"What's your name?" Eri just had to know.

The older girl was quick to reply my name is Ochaco Uraraka, but you can just call me Uraraka.

Eri nods "I Will."

Uraraka smiles lightly back at her she pulls her phone out her pocket she had Inko phone Number Deku's mother she had asked for it a day after saving Eri she wanted to know any updates on Deku she could. 

As far as any of them knew he was in a coma just like Eri's grandfather.  Uraraka had been sending texts to Inko in the last serval hours. Without anything changing word about Deku also got around UA pretty quick mostly rumors. 

That and talk about Eri moving into one of the rooms in one of the buildings. Some students talking shit some claimed they would have done it better than Deku if they went on the mission themselves which made Uraraka blood boil. 

Talking horrible things about him all because he wanted to help save a little girl. They already had one death out of this anyways NightEye was killed in the end of this with Deku being out he had no clue he worked with him the last many weeks.  Uraraka shook her head and ends up senting Inko another text.

*Are you doing okay I haven't heard from you much? *

She then sent the text hopefully to get a reply at some point. Wasn't long after she sent it her phone buzzed Inko replied back.