chapter 23

a month went by Deku's arm started to heal quite a lot so much that he was able to do training again and use his quirk pretty well it surprised his classmates a lot he was sweating and out of breath Uraraka gave him his bottle of water and he gulps half of it down made her worried.

"Deku slow down you need to take it easy for your arm remember?"

Deku gulps his last sip of water "Yeah...I know." He gets back up setting the water bottle down and he started to jump in the air and off the walls using one for all. Uraraka puts her hands up like she never got through to him.

Deku smashed a wall breaking it this kept going on for a while then he felt dizzy. He goes for another jump only for him to pass out and he falls Uraraka sees it she runs and uses her power to make him float it was really quick made her sick to her stomach using her power that fast. At the time Bakugo walked to the training grounds to practice himself and saw Uraraka on the ground with Deku he runs over to her.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND!?" The yelling made the girl jump Deku also came to he was quick to use black whip to block himself off from the two. He was freaked out then it hit him he was there training he took a deep breath and Black whip went away again only to see Uraraka and Bakugo yelling at each other.

Bakugo:
"LEAVING THE NERD WITH YOU WAS A BAD IDEA!!"

Urakraka:
"BUT AT LEAST I AM TRYING TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND AND HELP HIM!"

Bakugo:
"YEAH, TO HELP HIM BREAK HIS NECK!"

Urakraka:
"I AM NOT THE ONE THAT BROKE HIS ARM YOU DID!!"

Deku coughs to break the two of their fight. "You guys done?"

Urakraka and Bakugo both look at him "SHUT THE HELL UP DEKU STAY OUT OF IT!!" The both of them screamed at each other Deku grit his teeth "NO I will not I understand that coming from Kacchan but from you Urakraka." he bit his lip. He was right her making a fight with her boyfriend's childhood friend was not a bright idea.

Deku sighs "I will see you guys later I think I have had enough for one day." he just walks away placing his hands in his pockets they should have just let Simon keep him everyone in their class was better off without him anyway.

He slowly walked in the dorm room and headed to his room pulling his cellphone out calling his mom he wanted her to answer but got someone else "Izuku hi!!" It was Eri just hearing her made Deku smile "hey Eri is mom there?" there was some background noise the tv was on.

Deku heard that for a little bit then his mother was on the line "Everything alright Izuku sweetie?" Deku knew there was some worry "yeah I am just wanted to see how you and Eri are doing?" his mother chuckles "well Eri is in kindergarten I put her in the same school you were in for a while. She is doing great she can't wait to see you again." Deku grins with a toothy smile "yeah can't wait to see her look I am going to go I am going to fall asleep for a while."

"Okay sweetie talk to you later." Inko hangs up. Deku took a breath of relief she had no clue about his broken arm he got from Bakugo. He felt tired he got in bed his eyes started to get low and then he blacks out.

_____

two and a half hours later Deku woke up to someone knocking on his door he gets out of bed. To open the door, it was Kirishima. "Hey man dinner is ready." Deku yawns he still felt tired "okay I will be there soon he closed his door he waited a while wasn't in the mood to see Bakugo or Urakraka.

It took a while, but Deku left his room and got him a bite to eat. He felt pain in his good arm he looks at to see a couple of cuts most of scratch himself while he was asleep, he went into a bathroom oddly enough. Deku didn't mind the pain he got used to it when Simon had him.

He sees his blood run down his arm he got band-aids out and started to patch up his good hand it was hard since he had one arm broken still. Bakugo walked into the bathroom and see's what Deku was doing.

"Did that happened during training today tell me the truth now!?" the yelling made Deku jump "No Kacchan I fell asleep for a while it must have happened while I was asleep." Kacchan got closer and took the band-aids from Deku.

He started to patch up his cuts and Deku just watched it hurt some, but he was happy for the help even if was from Kacchan.

"Spit it out nerd I wanna know what else Simon did?" Bakugo spits out cleaning the rest of Deku's hand. He watched sweat drop from Deku's face.

"What do you mean Kacchan?" Deku asks worried Kacchan got done cleaning and dressing his wound. "I want you to talk to me why are you so worried about men coming up to you?" Deku lowers his head "you wouldn't believe me if I told you." Bakugo crossed his arms "Oh yeah try me."

Deku closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He tells him all the details of what Simon did to him.

_______

Simon lefts up the table Deku was tied too he pulls out a needle and tests out the liquid in it to see if it worked.

"You're a fun subject you know that?" Deku was shaking with fear two weeks of hell he has been through this he just wanted to go home.

His clothes were rags nothing like they were when Simon brought him here Deku starts to sob Simon grabs his chin. "Don't be so upset I am getting strong notes and good test idea's from you."

Deku closed his eyes tears were falling from his face "I....I want to go home...." Simon laughs "but there will be no fun in that I am having a lot of fun testing on someone who was once quirkiness to them have a quirk later in life it's amazing and I want to know how you got like that."

tears were falling harder from Deku's face he had no clue his quirk was given to him. Had he found out he would kill him which he might just anyways.

Simon sticks the needle in his neck the liquid goes straight in, and Deku starts screaming as Simon put a blind fold over his eyes. It lasted a good while before the pain wore off Deku was breathing hard.

Simon wrote it down in his notes and then he did it again Deku screamed like he did before and like before it wore off after a while.

"Please....s-stop!!" Deku cries once again Simon holds on to his face "I am having too much fun learning about you to stop now besides once I am through you won't have a mind to think of your own thoughts everything you know will be forgotten the time, I am done with you."

Deku sobs "Why me!?" Simon laughs "Why not you're a great test subject the best one I have used."

Deku grits his teeth "Now then I am going to keep going." He sticks another one in Deku, and he screams once again.

______

Deku wouldn't even look at Kacchan after he told him the whole story.

"Jesus Deku how did you keep your mind from breaking if he did that to you for six weeks?" Deku started to cry again "I thought about my mom Eri and you Kacchan that and Maggie snuck in and helped." Bakugo put his hand over his mouth and shook his head.

"I can't believe you put up with that for six weeks I tried to get everyone to get you out sooner I...."

"Hey Kacchan don't worry about it I am safe now that's all that matters."

Bakugo groans "I hate that about you."

Deku just smiles and grins still with tears in his eyes it made Bakugo frown no wonder Deku has a hard time around men right now.