Chapter 4

Inko does what she said to Deku she ended up talking to the teachers about his health and what he could handle right now. 

They each made an agreement that Deku would be watched with someone around him at all times at least for a while he was allowed to watch his classmates.  Practice their skills but he wasn't allowed to do any action for a while it was under doctor's orders. 

After Inko got her thoughts in she felt better about Deku going back but this worried her even more than she let him move into their dorms.  But she also knew she couldn't keep her son locked like a caged animal.

Before Deku knew it he was heading back to school he had a knot in stomach what will his classmates say or how will they react about it.  But even if things we're normal made Deku nervous anyways. 

Taking a deep breath, he walked in with his cane in his left hand his backpack on his right shoulder.

Bakugo and Kirishima were at their lockers getting there stuff together before class Kirishima noticed Deku before Bakugo did, he wasn't really paying attention until Kirishima smacked him in the back of the head.

"You want a death wish you damn loser!!"

Ignoring Bakugo's threat, he pointed at Deku only then to Bakugo understood why he did that.  Walking slowly with a cane was Deku walking one step at a time he slams his locker shut it made Kirishima jump out of his skin. 

"Speak of the damn devil look who's back!!"

Bakugo shouted just loud as he could all of their upper-class men started to catch on after that first thought to Deku's mind was jeez thanks a lot Kacchan.  But most of the rest of their classmates were in there room already.

Kirishima ran up to Deku really fast about to run him over.

"Whoa Kirishima slow down what?"

Deku's comment was cut short by Kirishima, he hugged him out of the blue only to quickly put him down.

"Missed you there Midoriya Bakugo here to missed you."

"Shut the hell up I did not!!"

Kacchan shouted at him and grabbed him by the ear and started to drag him to classroom Deku grins.  He felt a tug on his sleeve it was Eri she was there.

"I'm here to help you with your school things All Might said I could."

Caught Deku off guard a second.

"Oh, Eri hey."

The young girl lightly smiles at him.

"Are you sure you want to help the school stuff I'll be dealing with will be quite boring for a while."

Eri nods her head she was completely okay with it.  Deku grabbed a few books out of his locker and started to head for the 1A classroom. Just too his luck they happened to a sub that day the second his classmates locked eyes on him they were all over him.

"Excuse me Midoriya may be the talk of everything, but we still have class!" It was Iida giving orders.

Deku got a breath of relief he didn't really pay much attention to the class Eri stayed with him in a different chair next to his desk about 40 minutes into class Deku was writing notes down then he felt someone touching him Eri had fallen asleep her head resting on his left shoulder. 

It was really hard for him to write more notes down, but he did it anyways.  He wasn't going to be here the rest of the day   more rules from the doctors. As soon as they hit lunch he was supposed to eat and head to the dorm room for the rest of the day until further notice.

That's what everyone agreed with he still had to meet up with All Might before he went to the dorm. His first day back went way to fast lunch came his classmates gave him all the notes he missed out on. 

Ida grabbed his shoulder the sudden movement woke Eri up.

"Ahhh" she screamed after been woken up so suddenly. 

"Eri it's okay." Deku was quick to calm her down. 

Eri rubs her eyes and then she remembers something "Oh Deku All Might want to see you I almost forgot."

Deku excused himself from his classmates and goes to find All Might in the teachers' lounge.

"Hello Midoriya." All Might was first to speak.

Deku waved his arm best he could he actually had a few questions for him Eri was still with him she went into the room and made herself at home. 

"You wanted to speak to me sir?" Deku asked All might nods.

"Yeah, it's about One for All how about we sit down I don't won't your legs to give out."

Deku jumped at the words "Oh sure!" He sat down by a nearby chair All Might also grabbed himself a seat Deku was first to ask him his question.

"What happened after I fought OverHaul with Eri I remember taking him down and Eri's qurik going out of control and my head getting smacked.  Then waking up in the hospital to my mom looking at me worried?"

All Might sighs "I'm sure you heard about NightEye." Deku nods All Might turned to face Eri in the room.

"Eri, can you step to the hallway this won't take long." All might tells her.

Without thinking about it Eri stepped out confused but she did what she was told.  "I can't believe he's gone All Might." Deku says with some sadness in his voice " I don't remember all of what happened and I'm sure you don't want to give me to many details about NightEye's death because he was your sidekick."

All Might grabs his shoulder once again.

"Hey yes I was sadden about his death but he did explain to me he was wrong about you and that he should have given you more of a chance."

Tears started to fill in Deku's eyes "I wish I was there to tell him goodbye." There was a knock on the door "come on in" so whoever it was can come it none other than Mirio he had a huge smile to his face "oh Izuku the rumors are true your back!  He says happily Deku cleans a tear from his cheek this made Mirio frown he figured it out.

"Mirio I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you, or All Might.  *sniff* the tears started to fall down Deku' cheeks again "there's your quirk you lost it!" Miro started smiling again "oh that old thing do not worry about it you have seen Eri all that pain I faced with OverHaul is long gone just seeing Eri running around like a child is all I need and just like we have told her Izuku none of this is your fault."

Once again Deku cleans his tears away. "Besides you can get better to the point where you can fight again, I'm happy to see you have gotten better enough to at least come back to school."

Those words where enough to make Deku smile again.  "Just one more thing don't say anything about NightEye to Eri at least not yet took us awhile to get her where she's at right now." Mirio tells him.

Deku nods he understood it wasn't time for her to know what happened about him.  "Besides she was really upset after she got out if the hospital poor thing was running a fever after words some of the heroes tried to remove Eri off of you, but she wouldn't scared she really hurt you." Mirio explains.

Deku looks down at his legs "no wonder I couldn't feel my legs when I woke up I don't blame her she doesn't understand how to use it."  Mirio and All Might nods at Deku's words Deku looks at them. 

"Mirio I want to give you All for One."