Episode 1 Part 2

(THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE TRAIN RIDE THEY ARRIVED AT EDNA MODE'S PLACE WHO WAS MORE THAN HAPPY TO SEE HER FORMER ASSISTANT AND MODEL)

EDNA: "Franny dahling!" holds hands with Fran.

FRAN: "OH, EDNA It's so good to see you!" SHE AIR KISSES WITH HER, "You look incredible!"

EDNA: "Thank you darling it's a classic," (SEES THE CHILDREN) "Oh and you brought the children! Hello darlings do you remember Aunty Edna?"

Sofie: "Kind of..."

Edna: "Well that's not surprising dahling," EDNA Assures SOFIE by softly patting her hand, "You were only a toddler and I've been busy with my work as your mother understands." (TURNS TO FRAN) "Francesca, I heard all about your current employment obligation. I must say I'm surprisingly impressed."

Fran: "OH E, I bet you say that to all your former models."

EDNA: "OH please dahling, don't downplay yourself. You are worth much more than that!" (TO SOFIE) "Your mother was the only civilian model I found endearing. Beautiful, kind, and a little annoying but she made up for it with hard work."

Fran: "Oh E, please I was a young girl with dreams of being a famous model, jet setting, and marriage just like all the other models"

EDNA: "Yes but unlike most of them you never starved yourself, read your directions, and worked as my assistant to help pay for your sister's culinary school."

FRAN: "It was only fair she helped pay for my beauty school and my business classes."

Edna: "You see dear your mother is a special one of many women to leap breaking the barrier."

Sofie; "like Elastigirl?"

EDNA'S EYES WIDEN A BIT BUT NOT IN SHOCK. "Oh you're a fan?" she asked amused by the girl's question.

Sofie: "Yup mom even turned one of my dolls into her!" HOLDS UP THE CUSTOM DOLL.

Fran: "I had help from an old classmate of mine we used to makeover our dolls all the time!"

Edna: "Not bad darling. Almost makes me rethink working with the toy company."

Fran: "Wouldn't be a bad move, more profits, fewer fabrics to waste or reuse, and the best part is the models wouldn't complain!" BOTH WOMEN LAUGH.

Edna: "oh your bad. Anyway, I wanted to show you what I've been working on since you called."

They eventually reach a long testing chamber with a table and 3 spinning chairs in front of it. "Come, sit," Edna says. She sits down and pours 2 cups of coffee and hands one to Fran. "Cream and sugar?" Fran takes the other chair and accepts the coffee. "Gracias."

Edna turns towards the chamber as its lights turn on. "If you recall Franny my real work is for people who use their abilities to help yes?"

"I remember you made me swear on my life and the life of my loved ones to keep it hush."

"Yes well since you'll be going into a Columbian village secluded from the outside world I figured you'd benefit from outfits that provide more adaptability." she presses a button. "Let's start with the base of the suits."

"Base?" Sofie asks, confused.

"Shh, dahling, shh." The left door of the chamber opens up and out comes a black spandex suit on a mannequin. It moves down the testing chamber with the platform with the table and chairs following it. "I cut the spandex suits to match all your sizes, it is also comfortable for sensitive skin."

BOOM!

Fran is startled when the floor of the testing chamber all of a sudden combusts into flames. "It can also withstand a temperature of over 1000 degrees!" Edna says excitedly. As the fire disappears, Edna moves on. "Completely bulletproof." 4 machine guns are deployed and begin firing at the suit. The bullets then bounce off when they hit it.