Pups Fall Festival

"Paw Patrol to the look out." Ryder says coming on on Alexis and Skye's tags.

"Ryder needs us." Alexis and Skye say in union seeing their tags blinking as they are playing before stopping and running inside the lookout with Rubble, Zuma, and Rocky as they get changed into their uniforms and arrive at the top seeing Marshall, Chase, and Ryder waiting for them.

"Paw Patrol ready for action Ryder sir." Chase says as the pups line up.

"Thanks for hustling pups. Farmer Yumi needs our help. A snow storm is coming. If the orchard freezes all the fruit on the trees will b ruined." Ryder says as he shows the pups on the screen the situation.

"Wow. Farmer Yumi really needs our help." Chase says concernedly.

"Yea she's counting on us." Marshall says.

"And I can most certainly confirm her worries. I know all too well of weather and crops having been on my own before I came here." Alexis says.

"Marshall we need you and your ladder to reach the fruit on the high branches." Ryder says.

"I'm fired up." Marshall says.

"Alexis I want you to use your elemental abilities to help Marshall." Ryder says

"Night or day I will shine!" Alexis says excitedly.

"Rubble's bucket loader will help get the fruit into the barn ready for storage fast." Ryder says.

"Rubble on the double!" Rubble says as he takes a step forward.

"The rest of the Paw Patrol will help too. This job is big enough for every pup. Paw Patrol is on a roll!" Ryder says as he and the pups get going heading for farmer Yumi's farm.

*Timeskip*

"Ryder and the Paw Patrol! Yes! Now we'll get at least some of the fruit picked before it snows." Yumi says happily as the group arrive and go over to her.

"We'll get all of it picked farmer Yumi. No apple left behind." Ryder says happily.

"Yea. Paw Patrol is fast fast fast." Marshall says as he, Rubble, and Alexis begin to get to work picking the apples while Ryder assigns things to the rest of the patrol.

"Marshall lets get a ladder to the top of this tree." Ryder says as he comes over with Rocky and chase to Alexis and Marshall.

"What should I do Ryder? I don't wanna damage the fruit trying to get it down." Alexis asks.

"Hmm. Use your plant abilities and keep a bucket under where your at so they can fall into it. You pups and I are on picking patrol." Ryder says as he starts picking apples on Marshall's ladder.

"You got it." Alexis says as she gets a bucket out of her jeep and begins using vines to knock the apples into the bucket.

"How about me?" Rocky asks as he wags his tail.

"There's gotta be a way to get these apples to the barn extra fast." Ryder says as he tosses an apple into the bucket.

"I'll see what I can dig up." Rocky says as he runs off while Chase comes over.

"What can I do?" Chase asks.

"Just see what needs doing and pitch in Chase." Ryder says as Chase looks around.

"I can put some apples in the barn." Chase says as he goes to head toward buckets of apples but stops seeing Rubble already has things under control using his bucket loader.

*Timeskip*

Later as Alexis is walking a bucket of apples toward the batch she then sees Marshall running around with a bucket with his head.

"Marshall the pumpkins!" Chase shouts seeing this.

"Whoa!" Marshall says as he gets the bucket off seeing the pumpkins as he tries to avoid them but ends up failing and up falling into the apple and pumpkin pile as Rubble accidentally throws a bucket filled with apples stopping his vehicle.

"Marshall are you alright!?" Alexis asks as she runs over to Marshall.

"I'm alright. Thanks for the help." Marshall says as Alexis helps him out of the pile.

"Anytime." Alexis says kindly.

"Oh no! The farm is a mess." Rocky says he, Ryder, and the rest of the pups come over seeing the mess.

"Pups this isn't how we get the job done." Ryder says disappointingly.

"We totally got in each other's way." Zuma says sadly.

"Hmm. Chase now I've got a job for you." Ryder says.

"What is it Ryder sir?" Chase asks as he stands ready for his assignment.

"We need you to direct traffic around here." Ryder says.

"Yea Chase would make a great traffic cop. Cause well he is a traffic cop." Marshall says as Ryder nods.

"What are we waiting for? Paw Patrol lets roll." Chase says as he gets out his microphone before the group gets back to work.

*Timeskip*

"Rocky's fruit shoot ready for action." Rocky says as the group get the shoot ready for the apples.

"Give it a try Ryder." Chase says as Ryder starts picking apples and putting them down the shoot.

"Don't lose it reuse it." Rocky says as the shoot is working.

"Keep it coming. Rocky use your truck to help Rubble." Chase says as Rocky goes to get his truck.

*Timeskip*

"It's getting colder and there's still a lot of pumpkins to move." Chase says as he, Alexis, and Ryder go over to the pumpkin patch.

"And it's beginning to snow." Alexis says seeing snowflakes falling.

"Hmm. I know a fast way to get these pumpkins into the barn. Pumpkin rolling contest. Call it out Chase." Ryder says as he jumps onto a pumpkin and begins rolling it.

"Pumpkin rolling contest. Into the barn rollers!" Chase says as the pups jump onto pumpkins as Ryder did and begin rolling them down into the barn.

"I win!" Skye shouts happily as she makes it to the barn first being followed by the others as they get off the pumpkins as Marshall then crashes into a pumpkin pile with a pumpkin on his head.

"I'm ok." Marshall says as Alexis and Skye laugh slightly.

*Timeskip*

"That's the last of them!" Yumi says happily as she comes over with a pumpkin.

"That's it pups! You did it!" Chase says as he puts away his loud speaker.

"We all did it and just in time. The snow's really coming down now." Ryder says as he gestures to the heavier snow fall outside.

"Ryder you and the pups saved the day. Now the fall festival is back on!" Yumi says happily.

"Anytime farmer Yumi. Whenever you need us just yelp for help." Ryder says as he scratches Chase behind the ear.

*Timeskip*

"I declare Adventure Bay's fall festival now open!" Mayor Goodway says as she opens the festival as everyone begins having fun.

"Uh oh. Marshall!... Look out." Rubble says guiltily as a pumpkin flies and hits Marshall.

"I'm okay." Marshall says unhappily having his head in another pumpkin.

"Let me help you out of there Marshall." Alexis says pulling the pumpkin off Marshall and onto her instead.

"Thanks Alexis. But now your covered in pumpkin goop and will need a bath." Marshall says seeing Alexis covered in pumpkin.

"It's ok. I guess pumpkin is my color now." Alexis says as she and Marshall laugh with the other pups.