Decisions

A/N: Timeskip to a year later and this will be last chapter because I could not find the other episodes I was gonna do without having to pay for them so I'm ending the story here. Sorry but this is all folks.

A couple days later Alexis waits for every to fall asleep before deciding to sneak out and go to a spot around the lookout where she can see the moon before howling. After a little while Alexis hears someone howling next to her and sees Marshall sitting beside her howling.

"What are you doing out here Marshall? I thought you were asleep?" Alexis asks.

"I was until I saw you weren't beside me anymore and then I heard your beautiful voice howling and figured you were around here somewhere. So what's wrong? You don't normally howl like this unless somethings up." Marshall says as Alexis looks at him.

"Well Marshall it's just I've been thinking about that little wolf pup we helped save a while back. I've been thinking about our future." Alexis says as Marshall looks at her.

"Our future? Os that a bad thing?" Marshall asks concernedly.

"No Marshall of course not. I'm just thinking that well it's going to be mating season for wolves soon and.." Alexis says.

"You wanna have pups?" Marshall asks.

"Yea." Alexis says as Marshall smiles.

"Well why didn't you say something sooner!?" Marshall asks excitedly as he nuzzles Alexis.

"Your not upset?" Alexis asks slightly shocked at his reaction.

"Upset? Why would I be upset. My beautiful mate just said she wants to have my pups. I'm overjoyed." Marshall says happily.

"But there's one more thing Marshall." Alexis says as Marshall pulls away from her.

"What is it?" Marshall asks.

"Marshall it's not that I don't like Ryder and the others... It's just our pups will be half wolf from me being pure blood wolf. I don't want them to not growing up knowing that side of them. I want them to grow up happy here in Adventure Bay or in the woods whichever they choose but I also don't want them to grow up not knowing either sides of themselves." Alexis says as Marshall smiles.

"Well then they'll know both." Marshall says as Alexis looks at him curiously.

"How Marshall? They'll be born here." Alexis says.

"Well when they're old enough you and I will take them on weekends into the woods for a couple days to get to know their wild side from not only from their beautiful mother but me too. And when they're here they can learn from the entire patrol and be trained in both wild and patrol. This way when they're old enough they can choose to be with us on the team or live out their wild roots." Marshall says.

"I like that idea." Alexis says happily.

"So have you thought of puppy names?" Marshall asks as he lays down next to Alexis.

"Marshall we haven't even gotten the chance to do anything and your already thinking of puppy names?" Alexis asks as she chuckles slightly.

"Hey a future father can plan ahead cant they?" Marshall ask as he smiles.

"I guess the can." Alexis says as she smiles settling down next to Marshall before laying her head on his paws.

*Timeskip 3 months*

"The puppies are here! They're here!" Skye shouts as she runs out of the room Alexis is in to the others as they are waiting outside.

"They're here!?" Marshall asks as he and the others then come in to see five little puppies laying beside Alexis on a blanket.

"Congratulations Marshall. Your a father of five healthy puppies." Ryder says as he pets Marshall on his head

"Five puppies." Marshall says happily seeing the puppies as they whine getting closer to Alexis for warmth.

"Well come on over and see them. they don't bite. At least not yet." Alexis says as Marshall goes over to the pups smiling at them.

"Have you thought of what your going to name them?" Chase asks.

"Yea have you got any names yet? There appears to be three girls and two boys." Chase says as he sniffs the pups.

"Well we decided that I would name the girls and he would name the boys. Marshall you can go ahead and name the boys if you like." Alexis says as she looks at Marshall.

"Um well how about Buddy and Max?" Marshall asks.

"Those are perfect. Let's call the girls Calypso, Raina, and Trixie." Alexis says.

"Those sound perfect too." Marshall says as he smiles at the pups.

"Well Alexis I'm sure your tired. We'll leave you and Marshall alone with the puppies and come check on you in the morning alright." Ryder says.

"Alright Ryder." Alexis and Marshall say in union as the rest of the patrol leaves with Ryder.

"I can't wait to be a father to our pups. I know well do fine." Marshall says as he lays down beside Alexis.

"I know we will." Alexis says as she runs noses with Marshall before falling asleep next to him as he is watching the puppies while smiling.