Pups Save a Friendship Day

"So we're doing all this because it's Friendship Day?" Alexis asks as she is riding with Marshall and Rubble on Rubble's bulldozer.

"Yea didn't you celebrate things like this when you were with your pack?" Rubble asks.

"Yea just not something like this. Like I said most of your events are new to me. But that doesn't mean I didn't make my letters as I said I would." Alexis says.

"We gotta hurry our cards to the post office to be delivered in time for friendship day." Rubble says.

"Rubble you picked the wrong road. This takes us past the spooky house." Marshall says as Rubble's bulldozer stops seeing the house.

"A friend of a friend that a creepy critter lives there." Rubble says before they hear noises and leave before soon arriving at the post office.

"Of Chickaletta! Look at all those friendship cards!" Mayor Goodway says seeing the bags of cards as Chickaletta is sleeping in her purse.

"Thanks pups! It will be my delight to deliver them." The mailman says as he goes over to the bags of cards.

"Those cards just go to prove that Adventure Bay is the friendliest town around." Mayor Goodway says happily.

"Ha! No place is as friendly as Foggy Bottom." Mayor Humdinger says as he and cat Chase come walking over.

"Mayor Humdinger I can't believe you'd make such a silly claim. Why just look at all those friendship cards being sent in Adventure Bay." Mayor Goodway says as she and Mayor Humdinger continue arguing as cat Chase causes the mailman to fall and twist his ankle.

"This can't end well." Alexis says as Marshall nods in agreement.

"Mr postman are you ok?" Marshall asks as he goes over to the mailman.

"I probably just twisted my ankle. But how am I going to deliver all these cards to all these deserving folks?" The mailman asks as Mayor Humdinger and cat Chase leave after challenging Adventure Hay to come up with the best Friendship Day gift.

"What do we do? What do we do? I need an ultimate Friendship Day gift and we need to get these cards delivered. Ryder!" Mayor Goodway says as she then calls Ryder explaining things to him as all the pups get on their way to the lookout.

*Timeskip*

"Paw patrol ready for action Ryder sir!" Chase says as the group arrive at the top of the tower and line up.

"Speedy delivery pups. Mr postman fell and got hurt and we have to handle the mail but that's a big job. Especially on friendship so we're gonna need all paws on deck to get those friendship cards delivered. All right paw patrol is on a roll!" Ryder shouts as the pups get going before quickly arriving at the post office.

"Alright pups let's get those friendship cards delivered." Ryder says as he walks over to the postman.

"I couldn't of said it better myself Ryder." The mailman says as he laughs.

"Rubble and Rocky help load up." Ryder says as the two pups get to helping load the friendship cards while Ryder gives out tasks to the pups.

"Oh Ryder! Paw patrol! I'm so glad your here!" Mayor Goodway says as she comes over trying to balance holding a giant cake.

"Whoa! That is a giant cake!" Chase says seeing the cake.

"It's actually every cake at Mr. Porter's shop. I mushed them together to make the ultimate friendship day cake. It has to get to Foggy Bottom pronto." Mayor Goodway says.

"Change of plans. Chase takes the cake." Ryder says as he goes over to the pups.

"Yes sir Ryder!" Chase shouts.