Pups and The Very Big Baby

"Where have you been at Alexis? You were gone all morning?" Chase asks as Alexis comes running into the elevator after seeing her tag glowing.

"Oh just out for a walk is all. Where are the others?" Alexis asks.

"Here they come." Chase says seeing the others come running with Marshall behind them not stopping.

"Uh oh! Marshall look out!" Alexis shouts as the group scatter out of his way as he runs into the glass of the elevator.

"Made it. Phew." Marshall says as everyone looks at him before they go up in the elevator getting changed before jumping out and into a line up once reaching the top.

"Ready for action Ryder sir!" Chase says as Ryder has the screen come down.

"Thanks for coming pups. We have a poor little whale in big trouble." Ryder says showing Cap'N Turbot with a beached baby whale.

"That poor thing." Alexis says sadly.

"She must miss her mom." Skye says as she looks at Rocky and Chase.

"Don't worry. I've got a plan. Rubble I need you to dig a channel so the water can reach the baby whale. When high tide comes in the whale can float out." Ryder says showing Rubble on the screen what he wants him to do.

"Rubble on the double." Rubble says happily.

"Marshall, Alexis I want the two of you to help keep the whale wet till the tide comes in." Ryder says showing the two what he wants done.

"I'm fired up." Marshall says as he steps forward.

"Night or day I will shine." Alexis says determinedly.

"Alright! Paw Patrol is on a roll!" Ryder says as he, Alexis, Marshall, and Rubble get going to their vehicles.

*Timeskip*

"Paw Patrol here to help." Ryder says as the group arrives at the beach.

"Thanks Ryder I just can't keep this poor little whale wet enough." Cap'N Turbot says as he looks at Ryder and the pups.

"Don't worry. If she can't get to the water the water will come to her. Marshall, Alexis your on!" Ryder says as he points to the baby whale as Marshall parks his truck using the water sprayer from his truck to keep water on the whale as he and Alexis get out of their vehicles and go in front of the whale.

"This will help you beat the heat." Marshall says as as he gets out his water cannon spraying the whale before Alexis begins breathing a steady stream of water at whale before the whale then spits some water at the two sending them backwards.

"Good one." Marshall says as he laughs slightly.

"For you maybe." Alexis says being a little dizzy from being sent tumbling backwards into sand.

"This little whale has good aim. Make sure the channel is nice and wide rubble. We'll need lots of water to float her out." Ryder says happily as he goes over to the baby whale.

"Let's dig it." Rubble says as he gets to work digging.

*Timeskip*

"Just about done here Ryder." Rubble says as he is almost done digging.

"It's almost high tide. There should be enough water to carry the baby whale out." Ryder says as Rubble gets out of his vehicle.

"Let me just scoop out the dam to let the water in. Hope it works." Rubble says as he begins digging the left over sand.

*Timeskip*

"Here comes the water." Alexis says seeing the water start to come in the channel.

"Higher. Higher!" Marshall says happily.