Pups Save a Mer-pup

"Sure you don't wanna try a liver sausage Ryder? They're really good." Rubble says as Ryder is distributing sausages to the pups.

"Thanks rubble but I like mine liver free." Ryder says as he gestures to his hot dog.

"Mind if I munch a morsel?" Cap'n Turbot asks as he gestures to left over liver sausages.

"Help yourself Cap'n Turbot. Um but I think that's a pup sausage." Ryder says as Cap'n Turbot takes a bite out of a sausage.

"Mmm! Ryder these liver links are liverific!" Cap'n Turbot says as he earns laughs from the pups.

"Glad you like them. Have all you want." Ryder says.

"Don't eat too many or you'll turn into a pup." Zuma says as Cap'n Turbot laughs.

"Well I guess anything is possible under the magically mer-moon." Cap'n Turbot says as he gestures to the moon.

"Yea like in that totally cool legend of the mer-pup!" Zuma says excitedly.

"Mer-pup? What's a mer-pup?" Rubble asks as he is licking his plate.

"Yea I agree. Wolves are really associated with the moon and it's legends but mer-pups is a new one." Alexis says.

"Dude a mer-pup has the body of a pup and the tail of a fish." Zuma says as he wags his tail.

"The legend says when the full moon rises it exactly at sunset." Skye says.

"Like tonight!" Zuma shouts.

"It's a magically mer-moon and the touch of a mer-pup could turn you into one." Skye says as she wags her tail.

"For that night only and just until the sun rises." Zuma says.

"that is the tale. Tall or true. And that is the marvelous maybe even magical mer-pup moon!" Cap'n Turbot says as he gestures to the moon again.

"Magically mer-moon. Please. Have you actually even seen a mer-pup Cap'n Turbot?" Chase asks as everyone looks at Cap'n Turbot.

"I think I have young pup. Many moons ago I had a mysterious mystically magical mer-pup meeting. The magically mer-moon filled the sky. Beaming bright as a beacon. Suddenly I saw something splishing and splashing. A sea otter or surely a seal but as I sailed closer I saw something with the tail of a fish and the face of a pup. It swam under sea but I could still hear it singing it's sweet sweet song. The legendary mer-pup I just needed positive proof that it was true. See? The tail tells the tale." Cap'n Turbot says as he shows a picture of his thumb blocking a picture of a creature except it's tail impressing Rocky, Zuma, and Skye.

"All I see is a thumb." Chase says as Alexis nods in agreement with him.

"I always dreamed of becoming a mer-pup." Skye says excitedly as she spins around.

"It would be pretty cool to be a mer-pup. Except for the getting wet part." Rocky says.

"I don't know. Are you sure the tail wasn't a walrus or something?" Chase asks as he goes up to Cap'n Turbot.

"Well nobody's ever gotten a real good picture of a mer-pup. It could of been something else." Ryder says as Cap'n Turbot looks at him.

"Perhaps this picture isn't perfect proof but I know I saw a mer-pup on a magical mer-moon night long ago. And that myth might come true again tonight." Cap'n Turbot says.

"I'd love to see a mer-pup." Zuma says happily.

"I'd love to be a mer-pup." Skye says excitedly.

"I'd love to.." Rubble then cuts himself off as he falls asleep.