『𝗓𝗂𝗉𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀』

HUMAN AU

"You're not scared, are you?" Keefe said. Sophie stood at the edge of a cliff, with a helmet strapped around her head. The wind was blowing through her hair, which was out. This whole mess was his fault. She lost a bet, and now they were here, standing at the edge of a cliff, harnesses strapped around them, ready to zipline. Keefe smirked at her and said,

"You are scared."

"No I'm not!" Sophie quickly remarked, turning red.

"Sure." Keefe said, putting his hands on his hips and raising an eyebrow. Sophie was then very aware of her tight tank top and short shorts she had put on that morning. What? She thought it would be hot, which it was, by the way. Although she couldn't help flushing. She could feel Keefe staring,

"Seriously. I'm fine." Sophie said, looking anywhere but him.

"Mhmmm." Keefe said suspiciously, taking his gaze off her. They stood there, waiting for their turn to go, in awkward silence. Then, out of the blue, Keefe jumped, and Sophie shrieked. 

"Not so scared, are you?" He said in a teasing voice. Sophie glared at him and shoved him a little.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry!" He said, putting his hands up, as if he were surrendering. Sophie rolled her eyes, then smiled and giggled a bit.

"They just can't seem to resist me." Keefe said, sighing. "Honestly, it's getting annoying." Keefe joked. Sophie's glare reappeared. 

"I was kidding!" He said. Then, an employee told us we could go. There were two lines ,right next to each other, which is why Keefe picked the place.

"Ready Foster?"

"Yup." Sophie said, and Keefe smiled down at her. He gave her a quick kiss, then hoped onto the zipline. Sophie blushed and quickly followed. The wind whipped through her hair, and she screamed. She looked down at the ground. It was far. Like, really far. Sophie suddenly felt sick, because Keefe looked at her worriedly and said, "Are you okay?" but it looked like he mouthed it, because the wind sucked away the sound of his voice. Finally, it was over, and Sophie felt a thousand times lighter as her feet hit the ground.

"Hey, you good? I'm sorry. I only meant for this to be fun. I'm really, really sorry." Keefe said when they had gotten some privacy. He cupped his hand around her face and looked at her like he had done something very bad.

"I'm okay. Just feel a little sick. Don't worry." Keefe's expression turned even more sad as the words slipped out of her mouth. The truth was, she felt a lot more than 'just a little sick'. She felt like she was going to throw up. 

"Here. Will this make it better?" Keefe asked and pulled her into him. Then he brought his lips down to hers and kissed her.

"Yeah." Sophie said, "Definitely."