『𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌』

A/N: i literally stole 90% of this from the webtoon 'operation: true love' bc its amazing. 

*warning! some ppl may think that keefe was kinda mean in this one, and I can see that, but personally I think its really cute, so if ur not okay with men being quote "bossy" (not rlly) then you may not like this one. but i love this stuff so...? read it if u want!*

-rosie :)

HUMAN AU

"What class do you have?" Biana asked Sophie after lunch. They were walking out of the cafeteria to their lockers. Once they got there, Sophie said, "Umm...art, I think. I cringe just thinking about it." Sophie groaned. Biana patted her shoulder. 

"It'll be okay. But I still don't get how you don't like art. It's such an easy A." She said. 

"I just suck at it compared to everyone else and it pisses me off." Sophie said as she exchanged books. 

"Just skip." Someone said from behind. Both Sophie and Biana turned to find Marella. She shrugged. "That's what I do. I text Linh and tell her to meet me in the empty classroom. Then we 'hang out' in there, alone." Sophie thought about it. Recently, her and Keefe had gotten together. But they hadn't kissed or anything yet, which was really disappointing, considering she was in her second year of high school but she still hadn't had her first kiss. But would Keefe skip class just for her? And would he be comfortable kissing? They'd known each other for around six years now, and would this ruin them? 

"Girl, you're overthinking this." Biana said to Sophie. "Just text him. He likes you, of course he'll come. Plus, yall have history, so don't be worried if he's not ready. Trust me, he is." She said as if reading Sophie's thoughts.

"Okay. I'll try it." She blew out a breath and tucked her hair behind her ears. She hated her hair in her face. "Wish me luck."

"Good luck!" Biana and Marella shouted as the walked away. Sophie immediately ran to the girls bathroom. She got in one of the stalls and hung her backpack on the hook. She pulled out the mirror Biana had lent her a few weeks ago. Sophie checked her reflection to make sure she looked nice for her first kiss. She practiced puckering her lips and everything. Then, she pulled out her phone and opened Keefe's contact.

you
hey...wanna skip and meet me at L1?

Sophie clicked 'send' and regretted it. That was so vague! But Keefe responded quickly.

keefe
wow, fosters skipping?
is it art?

you
maybe..

keefe
lol
sure 😁

Sophie smiled. He said yes! She ran out the door and to L1, the empty classroom. Sophie walked in and sat on one of the desks near the window, waiting for Keefe. Soon enough, she saw broad shoulders and tousled blonde hair tip-toe into the room.

"Hey Foster! What's with the sudden change of attitude?" Keefe asked. Sophie took in his white dress shirt, sleeves rolled up. He was wearing a loose red tie around it with a black jacket over it. Be cool, Sophie she thought to herself.

"I don't know. I guess I just hate art class." Dammit, Sophie?! What are you saying? Keefe is so into art! But Keefe just chuckled and walked up to her. Sophie looked up and into his eyes. Then his lips.

"You tryna make a move, Foster?" Keefe asked, smirking as he lowered his head down to her level. Sophie felt her whole face heat up.

"W-what?! No!" yes.

"Relax, I'm just teasing." He said and tucked a loose piece of hair behind her ear. He knew her so well.

"I could, though." Sophie mumbled under her breath. She didn't expect Keefe to hear it, but maybe he had really good ears.

"Oh, really? You know how to kiss?" He asked.

"Yeah..." She tugged at her eyelashes.

"Why don't you try it, then?" Sophie's head snapped up. Try it? Millions of thoughts bubbled through her head. But one surfaced; Okay.

Sophie gently grabbed his tie and pulled him closer to her. She squeezed her eyes closed. How did people do this again? She puckered her lips and brought them up to his. But just as there was a wisp of space between them, Keefe brought his finger up to her lips. He clasped both his hands around hers (which were still grasping his tie) and brought them around his neck. Now Sophie was hanging on Keefe with her arms, but it was really easy, considering how strong he was. Keefe brought his lean arms around her waist. He pulled her close to his, their waists touching. 

"It's all about the hand placement these days." Keefe whispered before he gently pressed their lips together.