『𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿𝖿.』

HUMAN AU

credits to  dinosaur_meet_meteor for the idea!!

-rosie :)

"Alright, we'll continue the discussion next week. You're dismissed" Sophie's college teacher said as the bell rang. She then got up and headed out of her classroom to the coffee cart. Sophie had missed her morning coffee today due to her boyfriend, Keefe, turning off her alarm and almost making her late. 

"A large coffee with two pumps of espresso, please." She heard a familiar voice say to the side of her as she was about to open her mouth to order the exact same thing. 

"Keefe." Sophie said, looking up at him. She couldn't help thinking about how tall he was as she looked him up and down to make sure everything was okay. He was never up this early.

"Checking me out?" He asked with a smirk

"What! No, I-" Sophie quickly said, flustered. He cut her off by handing her coffee to her.

"Morning, Foster." He said, still smirking. Sophie quickly pulled together a less embarrassed expression and said,

"Morning. What are you doing up so early?" and she took a sip of her coffee so she could hide her tomato-red face 

"Oh,  y'know. Just felt bad about making you late today and so I thought I would come down here and buy you a coffee." Keefe said as he pushed the money down on the counter. 

"And I happen to know your coffee order considering you ask to come here every time we hang out." Sophie laughed at his words

"What can I say? You should've known I loved coffee more than you." She said with a smile. Then, they went off talking and catching up as if they hadn't just spent the whole entire day together yesterday. They took a walk down to the park and sat down at a bench in front of the fountain. 

"Do you want to maybe...go out tomorrow night? I mean, only if you're free and everything, which you're probably not, so I don't know why I bothered asking-" Sophie said, rambling on. She just felt awkward. This was her first real relationship. Sure, she had dated this guy when she was 15, but that wasn't very serious, and they had broken up around a month after. With Keefe, however, she actually liked him-no, loved him. And she was just nervous and scared that he would want to break up.

"I would love to go out with you tomorrow night. Seven okay with you?" Keefe said

"Sure." Sophie said, sighing a sigh of relief. But just then, she heard laughing behind her. She turned her head to find two guys whispering about her from a few feet away. She swore she could've heard a Woah, she's hot. and I know right! She's totally our next pick as if they were choosing girls to go out with. Sophie quickly turned her head, suddenly very uncomfortable. Just then, she felt a hand trailing down her jaw, and she looked up to see two, very sexy looking- um, sorry, eyes. Keefe's hand slowly traveled, and he tucked her hair behind her ear, then started playing with it. He leaned in closer and said, in a low but loud enough voice for those guys to hear, "Wear a cute dress...black. Short." And he moved his hand through her hair to the back of her head. He pulled her head close and kissed her. Sophie then heard scuffling behind her, as if those boys were leaving. They both pulled away when they were sure they were gone, but it was for a while. They kissed, for a while. It was a good kiss. A great one, even.

"T-thanks." Sophie said, flustered and probably the most red she'd ever been. Like, ever. "Those guys were making me uncomfortable." She finished, looking down and playing with the bracelet Keefe had given her for her birthday.

"Sure." He said, and his voice didn't sound embarrassed at all. It sounded amused. Like he was smiling at her, finding it funny the way she was acting.

"What?" Sophie said as she felt him starring.

"You always play with that when you're flustered. It's cute." Keefe said as he reached his hand and toyed with her bracelet.

"T-thanks." Sophie repeated. Keefe trailed his hand up to her face and gently nudged her head up with his hand, them making eye contact. He starred at her, again, but this time in her eyes. A chill went up her back as he studied her. His eye's went from her eyes, to her forehead, to her ear, down to her chin, to her other ear, and finally settled on her lips. Then, he did the unexpected, pulled her in again, and kissed her. Again. This kiss was different, though. It was more...passionate. Sweet. Compared to this, the other felt fake. He pulled away, studied her face once more,-his hand still on her cheek- and stood up, grabbing her hand to pull her up too.

"Lets go to our dorm." Keefe said with a smile. Not a, lets go somewhere private so we can do something dirty smile. But a, I want to spend more time with you smile.

"Okay." Sophie said, returning the smile. They walked back, holding hands and talking. Keefe continued to be hella attractive- um, sorry, a very sweet boyfriend, as he flirted with her the whole way back. But, unfortunately, they ran into those same damn boys from earlier. Sophie looked up at Keefe's tall, lean figure and saw his eyes go dark. They stalked past the boys, who were still whispering and looking at her funny. Keefe suddenly stopped and turned.

"Yo boys! Eyes off. She's taken." He said, voice cold. Scary. If Sophie were one of those guys at that moment, she would run.

"Oh how I love having a boyfriend who will shoo off perves for me." Sophie breathed as she wrapped her arms around his and looked up at him. He returned,

"Oh how I love having you as my girlfriend." And kissed her once more.