『𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁』

A/N: this was requested by @kavyaTaylorsVersion ! thanks for the idea <3 btw: i WILL get to ALL of ur ideas! this one was just the easiest and i was in the mood for this rn lol-but i promise i will get to all of ur ideas i really appreciate them yall are being so generous! ALSO DO NOT READ THIS ITS SO BAD BUT I HAD TO UPDATE THIS STORY BC THE ALGORITHM SUCKS SO BADLY BUT BASICALLY I JUST HATE THE WAY THIS PLOT WENT

-rosie :)

Sophie slipped into her one piece and tied her hair up into a high ponytail. 

"Sophie! You ready?" She heard Edaline call from downstairs

"Yup!" Sophie quickly threw in some sunscreen into her tote bag and grabbed her towel from her bed. Her and her friends had decided to take a kind of getaway vacation to the beach. So, there she was in the one thing that she felt the most insecure in. A swimsuit. Sophie cringed at herself in her spectral mirror, Vertina. 

"You look fine." Vertina said, rolling her eyes.

"Thanks." Sophie mumbled and walked away. She headed downstairs to find Edaline sipping coffee on Havenfield's kitchen island. 

"You going to get late." Grady said, startling Sophie. He was pulling something out of the fridge. 

"Whats the time?" Sophie asked, tilting her head. She had set her alarm so that it would only take her ten minutes to get ready. That way she wouldn't arrive late.

"It's already twelve thirty, honey" Edaline answered. Sophie swore under her breath grabbed her leaping crystal from her pocket. She held it up and the light took her away.

-

When Sophie opened her eyes, all she saw was an extraordinarily beautiful beach. The khaki sand, ocean blue sea, shamrock green leaves on the palm trees, everything. Sophie took it all in. She was staring at random red crab when she felt strong arms wrap around from behind and lift her off the ground. 

"Keefe!" Sophie squealed. "Put. Me. Down!" She tried to squirm out of his grasp, but he was too strong. She heard his soft chuckle from behind her after he inevitably dropped her. But he kept his arms around her. Sophie turned to face him, their fronts flush against each other. 

"Hey beautiful." Her boyfriend said and leaned down for a kiss. Sophie put a finger on his lips.

"Nuh-uh. You don't get a kiss when you carry me. It's the rule."

"Oh, really?" He raised an eyebrow at her. Sophie nodded.

"Is this your way of torturing me?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Is it working?" She replied. Keefe laughed and ran a hand through his hair. He sarcastically scrunched his eyebrows and tapped his chin, as if he was puzzled.

"I think so." He nodded, eyes squinting. Sophie laughed at his sarcasm. They pulled apart and set up the towels. Turns out, Sophie wasn't late and Keefe was the only one here. Eventually though, all their friends came rushing in. All the girls started stripping out of their towels (or shirts for the boys) to get into the water. Sophie felt jealousy as she looked at Biana's perfect body. Or Marella. Or Linh. Or literally anybody there. Sophie decided to keep her towel on. She sat down and pulled her book, 'Better Than the Movies' out of her tote bag. She popped her airpods in and started shuffling Taylor Swift. Reading a romcom and listening to love songs at the beach was the best feeling.

"Sophie!" A soaked Stina shouted from above her.

"Huh?" Sophie said and pulled out her airpods. 'Better than Revenge' from Speak Now was blasting, and both Sophie and Stina could hear it even when it was out of Sophie's ear.

"Oh. Sorry."

"Are you gonna come into the water?"

"Umm...I don't think so." Sophie said. Stina let out a huff. 

"Fine, I'll tell him." She said and stalked off.

"What?" Sophie exclaimed, confused. She watched as Stina walked into the water and said something to Keefe. He nodded and then walked out of the water and over to me.

"What did Stina tell you?" Keefe grabbed Sophie's wrist and pulled her up as she asked.

"Keefe." Sophie hissed. She tried to grab her towel, but Keefe caught her other wrist.

"Your beautiful, and I love you. Also- sorry." Before Sophie could ask, Keefe strong arms threw her over his shoulder. She screamed as Keefe ran to the water. Sophie and Keefe burst out laughing as the waves crashed against them. Keefe put her down to where she could feel the sand under her feet. 

"You have to admit, that was fun." He said.

"Maybe a little." They both laughed a little then. Then they joined the group and stayed in the ocean joking around for a little while. Eventually, everyone got out and dried off. They said their goodbyes and all went home. But Keefe went with Sophie. When the couple arrived at Havenfield, Silveny galloped over to them. A series of KEEFE! KEEFE! KEEFE! flowed through Sophie's head. She groaned as a headache started forming.

"You go inside and wash up. I'll stay here with Glitter Butt." Keefe said, noticing her pain.

"Thanks." Sophie said. She headed inside and took a quick shower, making sure to get all the sand out of her hair. After she was done, Keefe took a shower. Then, they got all cozy in Sophie's bed. The grabbed ice cream and put on a movie.

"Why didn't you want to get in the water at first?" Keefe asked during the movie.

"Oh, it's really nothing." Sophie said, shurgging. She looked down. Keefe hand brought her chin up, their faces close.

"Sophie." Keefe persisted.

"I don't know...I guess.." Sophie took a breath. "I don't really like my body." Keefe expression shifted from worry to confusion. He pulled her into a hug.

"You are the most beautiful person alive. But it doesn't matter how you look. No matter if someone looks better than you, which they don't, by the way, it shouldn't make you feel bad about yourself. I love you, okay?" Keefe cheesy little speech actually made Sophie feel a little warm. She actually kind of believed him. They pulled apart only for a second. Keefe cupped Sophie's face and kissed her. It was a gentle kiss. The kind of one he would do to show how much he loved me. And I loved that.