thanks for reading ❤️

'the end of an era, the start of a new one.'

-me ig? idk.

posted this on my announcements page a few days ago:

            "Hi readers! I have a pretty important announcement to make. So recently whenever I have been trying to write I've just been getting a lot of anxiety. And everytime I'm not doing anything and my thoughts wander they always land on my writing and then I start panicking wherever I am. So because of these reasons, my sokeefe oneshots will be marked as complete until the future. I am not exactly sure when I will next update, but it has been a month since I last updated, so I unsure how long I will be taking a break from my oneshots. I am deeply sorry about this as some of you have been so supportive. I tried to reply/like to as many of those amazing comments on my oneshots, and if I didn't reply to yours, just know that I am constantly check notifications to see and I definitely saw yours. I am also grateful for the 22 thousand reads and 230+ votes. It warms my heart so much that so many of you enjoy it, and I am very sad to see it end. But endings have new beginnings, such as my Taylor Swift themed sokeefe story (you can still read it even if you aren't a swiftie). I will also not be ending the OG 'a sokeefe story' that I made right after I finished Stellarlune. It has just been the oneshots that have been causing me the most anxiety. I hope you all can understand this and maybe I will post another chapter in the future, but as of right now, I don't want to keep all of you waiting (since you have already been waiting a month). 

             I know many of you might also be wondering why I am getting anxiety in the first place, and I just want to say its entirely my problem and I feel so bad that those of you who were so excited for another oneshot will not get any from me because I overshare. Basically, a few people who know me know that I write stories on Wattpad. My sokeefe oneshots are, to be completely honest, the most embarrassing for people who know me to read. Not that they are necessarily BAD per say, more that they are a lot more intimate and I just get really freaked out by that. My cousin who knows my account once told me, "What if I just read it and don't tell you? You wouldn't know a thing" and I started getting so much anxiety after that. Now everytime I try to write I think about people I'm close with reading my stuff and I just freak out and get super embarrassed and stuff and practically have a mental breakdown because I overthink everything. I know that those people who know my user on Wattpad would never do anything to hurt me, but my mind wanders to, "What if they see me differently? What if they think I'm weird and don't want to associate with me anymore?". I wish that I had never told anyone my account, but unfortunately, my sister basically made it back in 2021, so she has access and I am most definitely an oversharer to my friends and family, so the truth just comes out and now I start having breakdowns over the thought of people I know reading my oneshots. Fortunately, I still am very interested in improving my writing and becoming a part time author when I graduate, so I will be continuing to write my original book and post the chapters on Wattpad for you all to read and view. But of course, that book is not related to KOTLC at all, so I'm not in any way telling you to read it, but if you could maybe give me feedback on my own story, I would love that!

               I know this is a weird switch out of nowhere and, yes, I am discontinuing my most popular story, but I feel like it's for the best for me, and in the end I'm not trying to damage my mental at all as I usually feel good about myself and my life (with the occasional bumps, I'm not perfect at all).
                I trust all of you beautiful humans that you will hopefully be supportive and kind as I, unfortunately, mark the (somewhat) end of sokeefe oneshots by rosysthetic. I love you all so much. Happy reading!!
-rosie :) "

........yeah.

there's a 85% chance this story will stay completed but a 15% chance that I'll update this sometime in the future. so don't hold out hope because i might disappoint some people.

ALSO!!! just wanted to put this here. "just wanted to address a few things; i would like to say that in my other oneshots i have portrayed fitz as a bad person, but thats just to give the story a little drama. i seriously have nothing against fitz, and i actually like him as a character. i can respect people's opinions, and i'm fine with playful jokes. but i do not think we should be taking fitz hate to the level that it is at. i understand some things he did was wrong, but he has anger issues that no one has bothered to teach him how to control. not trying to start a fight, but please no fitz death threats or sophitz death threats in the comments of my story or anywhere on my page. thank you, and happy reading!" this was something i was gonna put in my announcements some time ago but i forgot lol.

 I wanted to tag those who have been repeatedly been such a big reason i continued this story.

@Ilovereadingmp , @SarahJayne271808 , @UrFavDeluluFanGirl , @cherrylvps , @Thetrue_pickl3 , @The_Schylersisters , @Sokeefeisthebestship , @equestrianballerina , @fantasydreamer59 , @KittyCoder6 , @Brighe12345 , @CometaryArt , @this_is_life12 , @S0Keefe4life , @FitzVackerIsTheWorst , @FOSTERKEEFESCOOLER , @Supercrazyfangirl76 , @Sus223 , @Urlocalpjofan715 , @Kotlcisbest , @sokeefeforever13456 , @KOTLCFanfiction101 , @kavyaTaylorsVersion , @Maegrace08 , @Kotlc14532tree , @Luna_Jade2012 , @JuanitaNightshade , @River3000 , @NavdeepGupta8 , @boobriedude , @MAXandMER37 , @tul1pxoxo , @_OlympianGoddess_ , @123SweetButPshyco , @lifelist63 , @Iaj6492 , @ThatGirlWabbyTabby , @Keefie4life

If I accidentally put your user down twice, I'm so sorry 😭 it's late and I'm tired (just started school) and this took so long but I'm so happy I did it bc yall deserve it so much. If I didn't include your user and you read my stories, I'm so so so soooo sorry. I put down the people who comment on my story and things like that because unfortunately I don't/don't know how to keep track of people who just vote. 

I love all these people ^^ and all of you guys who just read my story in general and give it the almost 23k reads it has as of 8/25/23. I remember celebrating 10k not so long ago, so THANK YOU GUYS SM!!!!!! When I say my heart melts whenever I see any of your comments, I meant it. It truly makes me so happy that I can type stuff that makes people happy. I love all of you guys and hope you have a fulfilling, cheerful, content, and wonderful rest of your lives. remember that "You are you and that's okay!" There is at least one person in this world who loves you, so you deserve to love yourself.

This is me marking the end of 'sokeefe oneshots' by rosysthetic (rosie). Happy reading!

-rosie :)