『𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋』

Biana had invited the group for a sleepover today. And I was not feeling up for it. I mean, I had so many assignments that if I didn't finish them I was probably going to get expelled from Foxfire. Plus, I had a huge secret that only the host knew about. My crush. Keefe Sencen. And of course, only two days after I told Biana about it, she told our whole group she was hosting a Valentine's-day themed sleepover at Everglen. But, inevitably, I had caved and decided to go along with it anyway. So now I'm stuck packing my purple backpack with everything I need for whatever will come from this get together.

My fingers grazed over the picture of me and Keefe riding on Silveny together. Wow, I was 13 then. That was almost four years ago. It's crazy how time flies.

I stood up and quickly light leaped to Everglen. I didn't want to be late to whatever was about to go down.

♡𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉♡

The moment I opened her eyes to see the glowing gold gates in front of me, I heard a squeal and Biana came running out to greet me. She was wearing a red and white mini dress with a heart charm in her hair. 

"You're finally here!" Biana said, taking my hands in hers and practically dragging me inside the estate. Everglen was beautiful. Giant castle walls, tall towers, and a fantasy vibe that made me want to be a princess.

"Is everyone here already? I'm-" I checked the watch Edaline had gifted to me a year ago "Literally exactly on time"

Biana smirked. "No one's here yet. And no one's gonna be for another hour"

"What?" I narrow my eyes at her. What did she do this time?

"I invited you earlier than I told everyone else so I could give you a makeover!" Biana full blown smiled this time, ear to ear.

"What?" I say again "I did not sign up for this"

"I have a plan! Trust me. And plus, this time, you actually are going to like it." What she said didn't exactly make me feel too much better, but I decided to go along with it anyway. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

Biana led me through the doors into her room, her brown curls flying as she pushed them over her shoulder. She turned around to face me, a huge grin on her face.

"Sit down" Biana gestured to the chair next to her vanity. I did as I was told and Biana immediately started messing with my hair.

"Wait-" I swatted her hands away "Don't make it look like I tried too hard, okay?"

"Trust me, I got this." Biana started combing through my hair. She took a few strands and braided them together, and did a few other things I wasn't paying attention too. In the end, she had braided a strand of hair and flipped it over my scalp like a headband; but my hair covered where it started on the sides of my head. It was super pretty- but really just not my style. And Biana could tell I didn't think it suited me so she took it out and tried another hairstyle.

Biana went through maybe two more hairstyles that each took ten minutes before we settled on a messy bun with a strand out in the front. Much more Sophie Foster-esque. And of course, she had to cake on a bit of makeup to my face. But this time Biana really wasn't lying-she did something that I actually liked. It was natural and instead of the makeup changing my face, it complimented it. 

The last part of my "makeover" was the outfit. Biana picked out a simple black corset with sleeves-no design imprints or anything, which I liked. She paired it with a white skirt under and if I'm being honest, I really liked it.

"All done!" Biana said and allowed me to fully take a good look at myself in the mirror. And wow, did she do a good job. "Do you like it?"

"Yeah" I breathe "I like it a lot. This might be your best work" I say, still very much checking myself out in the mirror.