Part 1 // A camp or prision?

Y/N's POV:

I watched the game my big brother was playing and I can feel what he is feeling now. "DON'T GIVE UP ONII-CHAN!" I yelled as he neard the goal. He was about to kick it but passed it to his team mate instead. His team mate missed and the opisition won the match 2-0 with my brother with no points. While I was waiting for them to finish the small meeting Ni-chan got his bike and put me on. "You did really well oni-chan, I wanna play soccer with you. And and we could win." I said trying to make him feel better. 

I covered my ears knowing he wanted to yell at himself. I hugged him tightly the best I could but I know it couldn't help much. When we got home Yoichi picked me up and carried me inside after putting his bike away. Our parents tried to comfort him too but it didn't help much. "Oh by the way you two got a letter from the JFA-" Our mum started but we didn't really listen after she said 'JFA'. I didn't really understand why I was involved but Yoichi basically said we both are going to a place called 'Blue Lock'. When the day came around we set off to the assigned building we had to go. 

We both heard a voice and we say that it was the guy from the other day, Kira I think. "They were talking until Kira turned his attention to me. "And who might you be buddy?" He asked, "I'm Isagi Y/N, Isagi Yoichi's little sister." I replied as he gave me a small pet on my head as we went in. 'Why is there so many people and why and I the only child?" I thought as we stood there waiting. After a while A talk skinny man came out and gave everyone a speach. While doing so two doors behind him opened and before I knew I was running through them before anyone else. 

Kira's POV:

As the Ego guy was talking the doors opened up behind him and we all could tell we had to go through as soon as Y/N ran through. When we did we had to do a bunch of thing but Y/N was taken to the side by a lady who I assumed was the manager. Isagi asked where Y/N was when I explained to him about what I saw and my understanding of what was going on. While we were getting sorted out we had to go onto some busses and when I got on one I couldn't see Y/N. 'She must be on a different bus." I thought. And what do you know she was.

Kunigami's POV because why not:

I went on the bus and when I was looking for a seat I saw a young girl. I went up to the kid and spoke to her, "Hey kid are you lost?" I asked she looked to me and shrugged. "I'm not sure why I'm here all I know is that I'm part of a side project." She said. She looked scared, and had know idea what she is diong. "Can I sit with you. I can help you find who ever you're looking for." She shook her head and said something about stranger danger. I nodded my head in understandment but she wasn't sure on who what to do. 

"Umm could you stay with me. Your the only person that seems nice so far." The small child said. I nodded my head and we started talking. "I'm Isagi Y/N by the way." "I'm Kunigami Rensuke, nice to meet you Y/n." "Like wise." As we continued to talk we ended up at blue lock. When we entered the building a lady pulled Y/N aside and took her with her. 'I hope the kid is alright." I thought as I continued down to where I needed to go.

Y/N's POV:

After Kunigami and I got to blue lock the lady who's name I learned was Anri took me aside and explained everything I needed to know. She took me to her office so I can change into the gear I had to wear as she waited outside so I had privacy. I called her back in but when she did the tall man from before came aswel. "Hello little diamond in the rough. If you don't remember my name is Ego Jinpachi. I am the one who will be keeping and eye on things and guiding everyone else to the top." I noded my head unsure on what to say. 

"Another thing is you're going to be in team Z so that you can have a desent start up to when you stay. All you need to focus on is keeping up with the others in terms of soccer skills. Watch and learn from them and you won't get locked off." When he finished he left as Anri gave me the rest of my stuff to me. We got to the team Z area and took me to the others. She told me if I needed anything I just need to call out her name (so call out my name- sorry I saw the opitunity). I went in and put my stuff in an unoccupied locker. After I did I was lifted into the air. When I saw who did it was Kira. "There you are lil bud. You okay being here?" He asked as I told indicated I was fine. 

After he put me down I saw Yoichi and ran towards him. "Y/N there you are I was so worried." He said as he embraced me. I returned it because that was probally the longest time we spent apart minus school. The monitor as Ego started to talk about playing tag and how we have ranks. I looked at mine to see 299-1. I looked at my brother's rank to see 299. When the game of tag started off with the guy ranked 300. "Alright seems like your going after the lowest rank first. No hard feeling everyone." Was what he said. But... When he went to kick the ball he missed. He really suck and I'm a higher rank than him? 

I wondered around so I wouldn't get hit with the ball. I looked behind me to see the ball flying towards me so I ducked. "Dammit that kid is smart." The bald guys aid as I ran past him. I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into some one. I apoligised quickly just to get picked up. When I got a good look of the guy he had brown hair that went down to his chin. "Sorry kid I didn't want you getting hurt plus it's fine I wasn't look where I was going either. My name is Kuon, what's your name?" He spoke as I replied introducing myself. While everyone was running around I thought of this 'Blue Lock' thing as either a soccer prision or a camp. Now I'm thinking it's both... God damn it...

Edit: Breaking up the structure for more paragraphs :)