↳˗ˏˋAdditional Timeˊˎ˗ ↴

Requested by goatees44332

This takes place a bit after the second selection so you'll see a couple characters you've haven't met in the story yet.

Regular shinanigans

I was dancing along to some music on my brother's phone just having fun. I kept it up until I heard clapping. I looked to see Bachira-kun with a smile as he stopped clapping. I could feel my face heat up from embarassment as I looked down. "Awww is the little kitty sad I found the haven of the elusive kitten?" The bob cut said as I pouted. 

"C'mon little neko let's go. We need to train for second selection. Then you can get back to dancin'." As he kept on trying get make me train, I looked to him and back to the device in my hand. I repeated this a few more time but got back to dancing. I kept on dancing as Bachira-kun joined in but then...

"Isagi Y/N what are you doing?" 

My eyes shot open to see Yukimiya leaning against the door. I looked to Bachira-kun but he was gone. I looked back to Yukimiya as he aproached me. "C'mon you need to go to sleep." The kind boy said as I backed away with a cheeky grin. "Y/N... It too late for this... Please you can do more when you finish training tomorrow m'kay?" He said as I started to back away until my eyes were covered. 

I felt I was being lifted but when I saw who it was I was disapointed. "Go away Mr Emo you're not needed..." I scoffed as his gaze went cold. "You're not very useful Isagi..." He replied as I poked my tounge at him. "How about this Y/N, what if there was a dance battle. I'm sure the others are still full of energy so maybe this will make everyone tired." Yukimiya suggested as I gave it a thought. I got out of Mr Emo's hold and went to the kinder teen.

"Can it be after training tomorrow?" I asked as he nodded. He held his hand indicating to give him the phone as I obeyed. He used his other hand on to one of mine as we went back leaving Mr Emo. We put the phone were Anri told me to leave it as we went back to the others. I started to stumble so he picked me up and so I went to sleep in his embrace as he took me back to Yoichi.

I was talking with some of the others as Yuki came back with Y/N. As soon as we all saw them Shido got Y/N and kidnapped her. Surprisingly he wasn't so loud. This was until Y/N woke up and became a menace. Even worse when those two are together it is hell. As the both yelled and chased eachother around. "COME HERE ISAGI-CHAN!" He tanned male yelled as the small blue eyed child kept running.

This kept up until Rin picked Y/N up. 'Poor Y/N' I thought as he started to lecture the both. When he finished the two started up again as Y/N chased Shido around. "Isagi Y/N what did I just say?" The young Itoshi asked sternly as she just started. "SCREW YOU EMO SPIDER LASH HAVING BASTARD!" She yelled along with Shido. "I'm taking my bestie and we are going to rain hell fire on you Mr Emo..." The two coldly said as Y/N jumped onto the taller male's back.

As the next day came and I snuck out. I got some things set up as I started pracicing dance some more. I kept this up until... "WHERE IS MY BABY!?" I heard running as the door opened as I was tackled by Yoichi. "Y/N STOP VANISHING!!!!" He wined as I laughed. As he realised the music he looked at me as my face grew red from embarassment. "Awww my little baby sister dances. Sweet thing." He cooed as I buried my face into his chest. 

He stopped the music and took his phone back as he kept on cuddling me. We ended up chatting for a while til Chigiri came in and sighed. "Y/N you need to stop vanishing..." He said with a sigh. I let out a small giggle as he approached us. Yoichi and Chigiri kept on chatting until people started waking up more.

He reach his hand out to help big brother up but I didn't let him. "I cuddle no uppies." I said making the two smile. "Let's go buddy. We have lot's to do." The redette said as I nodded my head.

"Today is going to be fun."