Part 7 // "CHIGIRI!" // Pt 2

Chigiri's POV:

I didn't unserstand why did they all try so hard. I could understand why Y/N would since she is a child but I couldn't understand why the others bothers. It was a 1 point differance with the warina brothers' team ahead. I looked at Y/N to see how anxious she was. I understood why it's basically a 12 Vs 10 since she doesn't have enough expiriance. When she was defending against the oncoming ball she missed by jumping too high. 

"Oh poor sweet Y/N. You no thought behind those eyes do you..? Sweet thing you are." I cooed while helping her up. When she was on her feet she held my hand as I guided her away from the goal. "Don't worry Y/N you'll get it next time." I calmly said making her cheer up a bit. When the game got more intense I could see Y/N next to me as I started to panic a bit. I looked across the field to see Y/N trying to get the ball in the goal but all of the defenders were on her and she didn't have a window. She kicked the ball towards her brother but it was intesepted. 

While watching her play with a determinded look I could somewhat see myself in her but I didn't want to think about that. When she ran Kuon started to get in her way so that she couldn't get the ball. Luckily because of her small build she went sliding in between his legs like in the movies and got past. Sadly she wasn't fast enough as Kuon flung her over his shoulder and carried her around. She started thrashing around as she threatened to kick him in the face later on. He said something straight after as she became quiet. 

Isagi's POV:

I saw Y/N become very quiet while glaring at Kuon. He put her down as she ran to me and clung to me with a grumpy pout. "Oh dear... What did he say N/N?" I asked as she told me that he threaten to tell the others about the small cat plush she has. I laughed lightly while getting her hair put of her face. "Nii-chan do I really look like a cat?" She asked as I nodded my head. I told her that it's something that should she should use that as some sort of unique thing to her and her play style. She hestitanly nodded her head as she went to Lemon.  I looked at Chigiri wondering about why the warina brothers called him "Glass legs". When I looked back ahead to get ready for the ball I had a realizeation.... They were talking about Chigiri.

Reader's POV:

When I got to Lemon the kick off occured and I was feeling super angry with what Kuon said to me. 'Can believe he did that...' I thought while glaring at him. I was ready for the ball as it came flying at me. I trapped it surprisingly as I went down to the opisistion's goal. When they got too close I kicked it to my team mate Bachira as he dribbled it down. 

Sadly when we were going to score the goalie got to it. When he passed it to him team mate and the took it down. I wasn't sure on what to do. It was contantly going backwards and forwards from one goal to the other and I was feeling dizzy and tired. I tripped over my foot but before I hit the ground Igrashi caught me and helped be balance again. 

"Thanks Igra." I said as he gave me a thumbs up. We kept on running but I went back to Lemon so I can defend the goal. When I got there it was more and more intense. I couldn't keep up. 'Damn it...' I thought as the ball came closer towards me. I got to it but Kuon stole it from me taking it towards the goal. I knew that I could keep up any longer but I also knew that I couldn't give up. So I pushed forwards. The score was 3-3 and I knew I had to to something...

Chigiri's POV:

As I watched everyone play I felt like I should give up. As team W got a goal I could see that we're were going to lose the match. As it got closer and closer to the goal I wanted to do something but I couldn't. As soon as they shot the ball was in. I couldn't do anything to stop it. It was 4-3 as the time started to grow thin. I saw Y/N started to stumble around due to fatique.