Part 3 // Training

Kunigami's POV:

When Y/N took a shot at the goal she was very close. If she worked on her aim some more she could get it in. I pet her head as she nodded her head. 'She probaly thinks the same' I thought. I looked towards the enterance to see her Brother standing there. "Did you see that Isagi?" I asked as he nodded his head. "I saw that, she was very close. For a six year old she is doing much better here than some of the others in tearms of improvement speed." He said. 

I saw Y/N get the ball from the penalty area and bring it back. I went to her brother and spoke to him while keeping and eye on Y/N so that she doesn't get hurt. She kicked it again and got it in. My eyes widened as the ball went in. "Woah Kunigami-kun, Oni-chan did you see that? I got it in." She said as we nodded our heads. "We sure did N/N that was a good shot." The older Isagi said as she went to get the ball. When she did she decided to put it back and went to Isagi. 

We all got back to the common area to see everyone freaking out minus Bachira. "Y/N STOP VANISHING YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Raichi shouted as she poked her tounge out at him. After that small fiasco Gagamaru started holding Y/N up in the air calling it an 'air jail'. It was quite funny so now everytime she vanishes and tells nobody about she gets held up in the air. While we all talk Ego told us about the selection and how it starts soon. 

So we all started our taining. Some of us went to the field while the others went to the gym. While we trained Y/N was practicing mid-range goals again and she would take a step back when she got it in. The furthest we was able to get to 24.5 meters. "Oya seems like Y/N has improved. Did anyone know about this?" Lemon said as she pointed to me. "I know why she snucked out early in the morning purely to train. So maybe next time she vanishes lets not put her into that 'air jail'." I explained making them nod their heads. 

After training we got the time for our first match and Ego said that Y/N had to paticitate so that Anri can update her file. So now Y/N is forced to play soccer against more advanced players. I can only hope for the best for that kid.

Bachira's POV:

As I watched Y/N score another goal I can sense a little monster growing inside. "Y/N-chan pass to me." I said as she did just that. I dribbled the ball as I saw her eyes light up. "WOAH BACHIRA-KUN THAT'S SO COOL!" She said with excitment as I chukled at the six year old's giddyness. I went over to her and started teaching her the basics to dribbling and it was fun. She did fall a lot but she still had fun. As everyone was leaving Y/N and I kept on practicing for the match until she fell again. 

This time she didn't get up, I went to check on her just to find she was asleep. I chuckled lightly at this. Just seeing Y/N have lots of fun reminds me of when I was a child. I packed everything away and carried Y/N back to the gym where everyone is. When I walked in it was strangley more quiet than normal. I looked to see everyone as they were having a meeting. I woke Y/N up and put her down. I found a spot to sit in and started listening.

Reader's POV:

After Bachira put me down I lazily crawled over to Raichu and clung to him. He didn't seem to care until I started poking him. He passed me over to Gagamaru. I couldn't get out of his embace so I just clung to him. When the meeting was over I was still clinging to Gagamaru and I let out a yawn. "Seems like everyone is on the same page little Isagi." The giant said as I nodded my head. I saw that Yoichii was fast asleep so I stayed with Gagamaru until Bachira stole me. So instead I clung to him and fell asleep.  "Nighty night Y/N." The bob cut said as I wished him a good night aswel. 

Next Morning

The day came. I didn't pay attention to the meeting so I got away from Bachira and crawled over to Kuon. "Hey Kuon? You awake?" I whispered while he stirred. "W-Wha- Y/N what are you doing up so early?" He whispered back as he yawned. "I don't know what I'm doing today. Am I playing a match or no?" I asked quietly as he sat up. "Yeah you're playing but don't worry. I assume the oposing team know. Besides just stay near the goals or near the others in mid field." He quietly explained as I paid attention. 

"Okay thanks Kuon and sorry for waking you up so early. Also I'm going to get a bit more training in before the match." I said with a slight whisper. "Hol' up. I'm going with you. I don't want you going missing before the match." The brownette said as I went to get ready in the locker rooms. After I changed into the things I needed I waited for Kuon at the field. He walked out looking more awake. "Okay Y/N we are going to practice some defense okay?" He asked while I got a ball. He quickly realized that I couldn't do defense so he explained about loose balls and how I could be useful in getting them. 

He kicked the ball as I ran with him chasing after me. He caught me a few time but then I caught on. Everytime he catches me that means the oposing team over take me. We did it for another hour before Kunigami came out. "So this is where Kuon went..." The carrot top said as I giggled a bit. "So what are you guys doing?" He asked as Kuon explained. Kunigami nidded his head as I brought the ball back. Only for Kunigami to kick it away. 

I immidiately started running as fast as I could. I was so close to the ball until I was picked up by Kunigami while Kuon looked amazed. "Y/N... Do you do track racing or anything to do with running?" The tall brownette asked as I shook my head as a 'no'. "I just ran to get the ball. If I have been a few seconds faster I could've gotten the ball." I explained as The carrot top/Ichigo looking friend agreed. I was put down as I ran back to Kuon. "Woah there buddy, stop running for a while and save that energy for the match okay?" Kuon asked. 

I slowed down and went to Kuon's side as Kunigami walked back with the ball. We decided to walk back as Kuon filled me in more about the meeting. "So Ego-sensei was serious about me playing huh?" I mumbled as we entered the common area. I saw Yoichii so I ran up and hugged him. "Good morning to you too N/N, are you excited for your first match?" He asked as I responded, "Yep. I did some training with Kuon and Kunigami. 

They taught me about loose balls and what is important." I said with an enfusiastic tone making him laugh a bit. "That's good. Today with the match just be careful okay? It's going to be important. Only pass to the people who are on team Z if you need to pass it. Don't let the opisistion bring you down. Because, how are you going to win with me?" He said as he crouched down and hugged me. "So the little shit really is playing. Don't get in my way got it?" Raichu said as I poked my tounge at him. 

"I won't pass to you Raichu so shuddup." I claimed making an irk mark appear on him. He was about to come over before Kuon spoke up, "Okay team we're going down to the field now. So be ready this team is stronger than us but we should work as a team." He said as I walked past him and made my way to the official field. 

Edit: Breaking up the structure for more paragraphs :)